White or black choice is draning my battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

I have one week to return my black for a white if I so choose. I was told by sales that black is usually recommended to frame and sharpen contents in the art world, so black is a better choice. I am not sure. I wonder if white does not frame the contents rather than melt away. Yes, fingerprints do show more on black, but not majorly. Cannot make up mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you be more specific about the item other than the color? What specific item are you referring to?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
The OP said "I was told by sales that black is usually recommended to frame and sharpen contents in the art world, so black is a better choice." So, I was trying to discern what relevance that had to selecting a color on an electronic device such as an iPhone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Taking a stab at what the OP might have meant to ask....

Darker frames make colours pop better so presumably would cause you to keep your screen brightness at a lower setting. Keeping brightness at a lower setting would result in minimal increase in battery life.
If following that logic then a darker phone might result in longer battery life.

This is what I can make out from the question.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I took the title of the thread to mean that trying to make a decision was "draining" the OP's personal battery,metaphorically, i.e. "at my wit's end" as opposed to having anything to do with the device's battery.

Some people just can't make decisions ....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I took the title of the thread to mean that trying to make a decision was "draining" the OP's personal battery,metaphorically, i.e. "at my wit's end" as opposed to having anything to do with the device's battery.

Some people just can't make decisions ....

See my post #6 in the thread... :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I do see this black outline around the screen on white colored iOS devices. Its harder to make out on black colored devices.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't really notice the extra glass around the screen, except when the sun hits it in a certain way, and it looks like god himself touched it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have one week to return my black for a white if I so choose. I was told by sales that black is usually recommended to frame and sharpen contents in the art world, so black is a better choice. I am not sure. I wonder if white does not frame the contents rather than melt away. Yes, fingerprints do show more on black, but not majorly. Cannot make up mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying color changes battery life is like saying the black runs faster than the white model. Has nothing to do with color of device when determining battery life.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Not Quite Right, does that mean at my advanced age I have to go through a sex change, I have a iPhone 6, iPad Mini, iPad 4, they are all white, better get the op sorted out soon. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative