White Incase Slider for iPhone 4

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Did it bubble up your screen protector? Does it scratch the bezel when removing? I had the white incase slider for the 3GS and it scratched up my bezel but otherwise loved the feel and look.

Last edited:

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It is way to tight and if you have a screen protector YES it will bubble it up. The lady in returns at Best Buy said they have gotten more of these returned than any of the other iPhone cases combined.

I don't know how incase miss the boat on this one.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a slider on my 3gs and it doesn't bubble my screen protecter as long as I let the screen protector let it sit on the screen for like a half hour or so. No bubbles at all and I've had it on for like a month or so now.

Jessica2#IM

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
1. vibrate level stays the same
2. the music will turn down and you will be notified, then it returns to the volume you had it
3.it works using skyhook...
4.you can receive a picture message, you get a pin number and insert in on the internet to get the picture
5.dont buy the slider case, they scratch the back of the iphone, just get the rubber incase. and also get a power support static clean screen protector
6. Black. it shows finger prints but white gets dirty!

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a slider on my 3gs and it doesn't bubble my screen protecter as long as I let the screen protector let it sit on the screen for like a half hour or so. No bubbles at all and I've had it on for like a month or so now.

The 3GS design is completely different. They jacked up the design for the iPhone 4, and the case is complete garbage.

I bought one and am now returning it, and I sent an email telling them how piss-poor the design was. They didn't even care. This is their canned response:

Thank you for contacting Incase Designs Corp.

Our products are designed to exacting proportions to fit securely
with Apple devices. This means that often our cases will not work with
the addition of a screen protector film. We suggest removing any film
before attaching the Incase product to your device to prevent any
bubbling or detachment issues.

To which I responded:

Here's the problem though; I've owned three Incase sliders previous to this one, and every single one worked with Power Support's screen protectors. I've spoken with numerous people that have had this issue with the iPhone 4 version, even without screen protectors being installed. The case is just too small to fit comfortably on the phone.

Unfortunately, until this flaw is fixed, I won't be purchasing any more Incase products.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I had the white slider. The biggest problems about it was I got a horrible glare from the flash. It says that the flash ring is supposed to solve that, but mine was bad. I have an invisible shield on the front and it didn't bubble it up. You just have to be very careful when putting it on.

I took it back because of the flash ring. I received my free Apple case which is the Incase snap on in frosted smoke. Love it.

Knight

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
The flash ring on my black slider case seems to be fine. The only problem I have with it is the bottom part of the slider is darker than the top part of the slider.

Anyways, I'm going to assume the white slider case for the iphone 4 is the same style as the white one for the 3gs? As in, the hard plasticy slippery case? Or more like the black one with the rubberized textured?

anon(17713)

Banned
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The flash ring on my black slider case seems to be fine. The only problem I have with it is the bottom part of the slider is darker than the top part of the slider.

Anyways, I'm going to assume the white slider case for the iphone 4 is the same style as the white one for the 3gs? As in, the hard plasticy slippery case? Or more like the black one with the rubberized textured?

Yep, it's texture is just like the 3g version. I actually returned mine due to the screen protector issue. Waiting for the Incase snap case I ordered through the Apple case program.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods