Which one of these cases would you recommend.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've seen reviews saying both are pretty good, but I wanna know your opinions. Including what you think about how they look. Thank you!

Edit: I've got a iPhone 7 Plus.

82f8c408d93c94f9201776218a3e2cfc.jpg

1ffb3eb6306c494db62a9464db7fbf19.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Save your time and get an Apple Silicone Case. They're the best.

But if you insist on choosing one of these two, then go with the black one. Looks more symmetric, thus nice.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would go with the Spigen. I personally prefer the Apple silicone & leather cases myself. I like the fact that  cases offer a felt lining inside the case for added protection and fit is always perfect. I have owned Spigen cases and had them break on me.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I would go with the Spigen. I personally prefer the Apple silicone & leather cases myself. I like the fact that  cases offer a felt lining inside the case for added protection and fit is always perfect. I have owned Spigen cases and had them break on me.

Not ever reassuring :D

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Not ever reassuring :D

Sorry, should have been more thorough with my response. I have to agree with your comment considering mine. The Spigens I used were two piece cases and had a bumper guard wrap around. The bumper guards were very thin and after a couple case changes back and forth the bumper guard broke. All the one piece Spigen cases I used were pretty decent and held up well.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have that Spigen case on my iphone 7 plus and love it. Feel comfortable that it will protect my phone should I accidentally drop it.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I would also choose Spigen out of these two. However, that said, I am currently going back and forth between the Apple Silicone case for my 7 Plus and the Tech 21 Impact Clear case. I honestly can't decide which one I like more. After years of trying dozens of different cases and brands, I always go back to Apple and Tech 21 as my go-to faves

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm not a fan of cases where the phone is in direct contact with hard plastic as it will probably scratch or scuff the phone over time. I think the Seidio has felt on the inside but it's not the same as say silicone or TPU. I also vote for Spigen because the kickstand and seam on the Seidio case is just plain ugly.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
This ....
Not to mention you'd have to hold a gun to my head before I would choose either one over an Apple case ...

I like the aesthetics of the Apple cases but I don't like how the bottom is not protected.

I have spent countless hours searching for cases and the vast majority of them are gaudy and ugly. It's even worse now because a lot of case makers are making one case model that works with iPhones 6 through 7. This means that the headphone jack cutout is present and it just looks weird with iPhone 7.