Which one is best: iPhone SE or iPhone 6?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Dude , are you kidding ? I am waiting for iPhone 7 pro , But thank you tho

You just told me you were going to go to Walmart to check them out. I don't think my suggestion was all that crazy.

There is no evidence that there will be an iPhone 7 "Pro" aside from some sketchy rumors.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I really want a iPhone 6s Plus!! But being so close to September, I'd have to find a great deal.

For now, I'm content with my SE/iPad mini combo

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really want a iPhone 6s Plus!! But being so close to September, if have to find a great deal.

For now, I'm content with my SE/iPad mini combo

I'm sure you'll be able to find some good deals in September, especially after the next iPhone announcement. Keep a close eye on third party retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm sure you'll be able to find some good deals in September, especially after the next iPhone announcement. Keep a close eye on third party retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
I agree. If it's already September though, I'll probably just get a 7 and be done with it.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree. If it's already September though, I'll probably just get a 7 and be done with it.

There have been multiple rumors suggesting that Apple is aiming at 2017 for a major refresh, skipping the usual "7s" and going right to iPhone 8. Until there's an official announcement I'm slightly undecided if I'm going to be getting an iPhone 7. As with anything, it depends on what utility I get from it that I'm not currently getting from my 6s Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8