Which mode do you like to text on, Portrait or Landscape?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Always portrait mode, because I don't want to make the whole process harder by increasing the length my fingers have to move to hit the keys...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I personally like Portrait more, just because i prefer using my phone with one hand most of the time. But i am most definitely way faster and accurate on Landscape mode. being a ex blackberry user paid off :)

This is how you spot OG iPhone users. For the entire first year there was no such thing as the landscape keyboard (except in Safari).

Portrait all the time one handed most of the time and two handed sometimes. Never landscape.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Portrait here. It's just more natural for me. I've tried to tell myself to use landscape for typing but always forget when the time actually comes.

0rbital  Halcyon

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Landscape, almost always. That's why I want to see the iPhone 6 with a wider screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I always use portrait, unless I'm in a game or something that makes me use landscape to put in my email, it doesn't make much sense either because i feel like I'm more accurate in landscape mode.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I think I tried landscape for 2 seconds and quickly switched back to portrait. I can type really fast on the iPhone. But that's what happens when all you have used in your smartphone lifetime is iPhones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro