which is your favorite Apple Watch Ultra band and why?

ekneeiphone

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I've decided to buy an Apple Watch Ultra but keep going back and forth as to which band and color to purchase. Which one did you buy and why? Also, if you have tried multiple Ultra bands, which one do you like the best and why?

Thank you for your advice.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought the trail loop because it just looked the best to me, I'll be more likely to wear it, and less fiddly than the alpine loop (which it looks to me requires clasping to stay on) and I think the ocean band is ugly, especially the colors (boring black and white and a bright yellow - just not for me.)

I may get an alpine loop at some point to try, though.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I got the blue and gray (really it's gray with a blue stripe and a beige stripe) but only because I didn't like the other two colors. If they had one that was mainly blue, or mainly green, I would have bought that.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I selected the white ocean band for two reasons. First, it's my favorite color of the bands intended for diving. Second, I have pretty much every color of the rainbow in other bands that fit the Ultra.

m3ach

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I got the blue and gray (really it's gray with a blue stripe and a beige stripe) but only because I didn't like the other two colors. If they had one that was mainly blue, or mainly green, I would have bought that.

I’m with you on the blue colour at least (I have the green alpine loop), pretty sure Apple will be bringing out both a green and blue variant of the trail loop in the future to relieve us of some hard earned!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I just purchased the Apple Watch Ultra with an medium green Alpine Band and while I like it, it seems it would be a pain in the butt to use. So I went ahead and ordered the Trail Loop in black and size small since I really like the velcro bands for ease of use.

jackiibaba

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I've decided to buy an Apple Watch Ultra but keep going back and forth as to which band and color to purchase. Which one did you buy and why? Also, if you have tried multiple Ultra bands, which one do you like the best and why?

Thank you for your advice.

I chose this combination because I wanted something that was classic and timeless. The black sport band and stainless steel case is a classic combination that won't go out of style anytime soon. I also thought the black would look great against any outfit I wear and the stainless steel would add a bit of sophistication to the overall look.

I also opted for the Apple Watch Ultra because I wanted to be able to run social media apps and install third-party apps on it. The Apple Watch Ultra has a larger display, faster processor and more memory, which makes it perfect for running social media apps and installing third-party apps.

As for the bands, I've tried a few different Ultra bands, and the one I like the best is the Sport Loop. I love the Sport Loop because it is lightweight and breathable. It's comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and the loop makes it easy to take on and off. It also comes in a variety of colors and designs, so you can find one that fits your style perfectly.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I chose this combination because I wanted something that was classic and timeless. The black sport band and stainless steel case is a classic combination that won't go out of style anytime soon. I also thought the black would look great against any outfit I wear and the stainless steel would add a bit of sophistication to the overall look.

I also opted for the Apple Watch Ultra because I wanted to be able to run social media apps and install third-party apps on it. The Apple Watch Ultra has a larger display, faster processor and more memory, which makes it perfect for running social media apps and installing third-party apps.

As for the bands, I've tried a few different Ultra bands, and the one I like the best is the Sport Loop. I love the Sport Loop because it is lightweight and breathable. It's comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and the loop makes it easy to take on and off. It also comes in a variety of colors and designs, so you can find one that fits your style perfectly.

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2