Which is bigger, the Note 4 or iPhone 6 Plus?

I

iMore Question

I'm almost due for an upgrade, and I'm really having a tough time deciding between the Galaxy Note 4 and the iPhone 6 Plus. If Samsung hadn't put metal into the Note 4, I would have went iPhone 6 Plus all day long (I hate the plastic feel of Samsung devices), but the Note 4 actually seems like decent quality.

Has anybody here held both phones, yet? Just wondering which feels bigger in the hand. I've read a lot that the iPhone 6 is a little uncomfortable - it feels less like an iPhone and more like something else.

I'm upgrading from my iPhone 5. Looking forward to a bigger screen, but also kind of scared.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
May I suggest that you go to the nearest Best Buy store or typical wireless provider store and take a look at both devices in person. Put both in your hands and test them out. Afterwards, make your decision...:)

Last edited:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the feel of the iPhone, but to me I would not choose a phone by the feel of it rather the OS and usability. For me it's IOS, everyone in my family has it and I have a Mac an iPhone and several Apple TV's, it works for me.

But as far as the feel goes it light thin and made very well.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I will be getting the Note 4. But if I had to have only one I would get the iPhone.
For me the OS is perfect and the device is gorgeous. But you have to look at both or you'll always wonder if you made the right decision.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
iphone 6 is best quality than 4

Samsung makes the best OLEDs and Apple now makes the best LED phones.

http://www.displaymate.com/iPhone6_ShootOut.htm

I am as big an Apple fan as you can be but calling their displays the best is not really possible. By what measure? They are manufactured to ridiculously high standards but are not the best pixel res. I'm not sure a blanket statement of 'best' is warranted or even possible.

Just like the CPU and memory, it's not the best but the way Apple puts it all together provides the total experience we all love so much.

I admire a lot of other phones out there including Android and Win Mobile but choose Apple. One of the things about Apple lovers is we tend to focus on why we love Apple products and not much time on the differences with other stuff. The Apple haters are the exact opposite.

Let's remember that 'best' is 'best for us'. There is a lot of great tech out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73