• iPhone 3.0

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • iPhone 4.0

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Brought my first iPhone (3Gs running 3.1.2) on December 4, 2009 (after being frustrated with 5 BB Tours) and took it back the next day. Hated that I had to use iTunes for EVERYTHING! Got the HTC Hero and played with that for about a month then became frustrated with that as well. Started playing with my son's iPod Touch after I mastered the Hero's touchscreen capabilities and realized the iPod Touch was just sooooooooooo much more smoother and responsive! Asked my son how to work it with iTunes & went back to order the iPhone 3Gs again through AT&T online! Received the phone January 25, 2010 and haven't looked back sense! The best choice I could have ever made...AND better since I was then able to get out of paying the ETF with Sprint due to regulatory changes!

Fes - the former iPhone/Apple HATER turned LOVER!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Brought my first iPhone (3Gs running 3.1.2) on December 4, 2009 (after being frustrated with 5 BB Tours) and took it back the next day. Hated that I had to use iTunes for EVERYTHING! Got the HTC Hero and played with that for about a month then became frustrated with that as well. Started playing with my son's iPod Touch after I mastered the Hero's touchscreen capabilities and realized the iPod Touch was just sooooooooooo much more smoother and responsive! Asked my son how to work it with iTunes & went back to order the iPhone 3Gs again through AT&T online! Received the phone January 25, 2010 and haven't looked back sense! The best choice I could have ever made...AND better since I was then able to get out of paying the ETF with Sprint due to regulatory changes!

Fes - the former iPhone/Apple HATER turned LOVER!
And it just keeps getting better.

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Waited in line for the first one and every phone since. I don't know if after the HD i will need to stand in line again because I love the hardware of it, it reminds me of the first one which i loved the metal and not the plastic. So the new one has both so that might be the one to last me forever.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I remember back when the iPhone was still a concept and people were saying that Apple wouldn't even do it...! I'm glad they did though!

I had a Treo 750 running WM and I wasn't truly satisfied with it but I thought it was the best thing available...until the "R" key broke...so, I tried an iPhone out at an AT&T store a few months after the lines died down, December of '07 it was, and I was instantly HOOKED on the thing. Whatever its limitations were at the time, it still blew everything else I had seen out of the water.

Now everybody has one, including my parents and brothers and sisters-in-law! And I love it. I have a 3GS now, I skipped the 3G and I'll skip the 4 as well... Whatever the 5th generation iPhone brings I will have it, God willing!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I started off with 1.0 coming from the Motorola V3 RAZR and KRZR line... BUT... when the original one came out I remember saying in my parents living room... WTF will they think of next.. a phone / iPod together.. Jesus lol... ummmm two months later I had one LOL UNTIL Apple released 1.2 I believe it was in late Jan of 2008 and it wouldn't allow the phone to bluetooth to anything but a headset... wouldn't bluetooth to the brand new $20,000 + vehicle I'd bought from Ford with the SYNC system in it... needless to say I was less than thrilled... I was p*ssed.... I then sold the phone on Ebay, jumped to BB Pearl which was like going into the depths of HELL ! on thru the Curve, and both Storm disasters and the Tour... and when big red stuck it to me over some BS ...

here's that story for anyone who's interested lol

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all...bbs-post-here-260887/index21.html#post4383259

and I came back in Dec of last year with the 3GS and haven't looked back... my oh my did I miss my iPhone lol :D

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Been here since the beginning. 1.0. I have never found a reason to leave. I had the BB pearl and hated using missing sync to sync the phone to my MacBook. I wanted an apple phone with my apple computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragelinaEt