Which iPhone 5C color to get? I'm torn between blue and green! HELP

I

iMore Question

So I will be getting an iPhone 5C soon, and I was wondering what the opinions out there say about the different colors. I know it's a personal preference but a little bit of guidance from someone who owns a 5C would help, especially because I'm sure the phones don't look the same in real-life as they do on Apple's website. I'm currently torn between the blue and green iPhone 5C. Opinions?

Much Appreciated

F

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be a bummer and I know you are looking for help, You have to live with it, You also have to make your own decision. Please don't put someone else in the position to make that kind of decision especially since you are not even ready to buy and even if you are choose what you want - not what we think or want you to get. Good luck and I am sure it will be the right one.

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I too was torn between blue and green, but I eventually settled on white. I then went around to the Apple Store nearby and bought one of the black "holey" cases. With the black screen and black case the white is visible through a narrow strip around the screen and through the holes in the back.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Green for sure. Black and green is a beautiful color combination. If the front of the phone was white instead of black, blue would be the best out of all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stalemate1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'd go for white, any wallpaper and lock screen will suit the phone. It also looks..."classy"

And its Apples original colour for their products. Just look at the Mac book.

TonyHove

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So I will be getting an iPhone 5C soon, and I was wondering what the opinions out there say about the different colors. I know it's a personal preference but a little bit of guidance from someone who owns a 5C would help, especially because I'm sure the phones don't look the same in real-life as they do on Apple's website. I'm currently torn between the blue and green iPhone 5C. Opinions?

Much Appreciated

F

The blue is looks so fresh in the flesh.. The yellow is also good choice!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR