Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Cool,
I'm so torn I'm using the apple leather now but feel that the protection is not there so i have a fre coming, and maybe make that my daily.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I use this one and apple battery case

I am using a Candy Shell Grip but don't like the plastic scratching. However, the reviews I am reading about the above case is the grip fades away and the lightning port area rips. Any truth to this?

Also, do the grooves inside Leave marks on the phone? Some cases do.

Edit: Just bought one at Best Buy for $23. They had 3 black ones in stock and 2 of them showed signs of ripping by the lightning port but the 3rd was fine. I love the matte finish - the plastic got slick after a bit of usage until I washed it with soap. But it scratched a ton.

Last edited:

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
The plastic that covers my flash ripped somehow. Which of course compromises the waterproofness. Otherwise great. And they're sending me a new one free of charge.

That sucks but good they are sending you another. How is the case for daily use? I don't like bulk so that is holding me back from getting one.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
That sucks but good they are sending you another. How is the case for daily use? I don't like bulk so that is holding me back from getting one.

Me either and it's honestly not very bulky. I got my replacement and am glad to have it back on. Probably the only case I've ever kept on my phone this long. (Had it on for about a month before the rip)

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Me either and it's honestly not very bulky. I got my replacement and am glad to have it back on. Probably the only case I've ever kept on my phone this long. (Had it on for about a month before the rip)

Good to know. I would have mine in my pocket (it is my work phone) so I can't or don't want something that is super bulky. Thanks!

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Anyone using the apple silicone daily ? How well is it holding up ? An Apple Store rep told me they hold up better than The leather

Had the apple silicone for 3 days and it is/will be my daily since I got AppleCare today so I am not as paranoid about dropping it.....hopefully.

Also ordered a cheaper clear soft get case but I doubt it would protect better than the apple silicone.

Love that the apple silicone is not as "grabby" as the holey apple silicone for the 5C that picked up everything in your pocket except the coins. It's the perfect texture imo.

It is a crime that the only indication it is a GOLD iPhone is through the camera cutout and at the bottom for the lightning port.

The PLUS to that is on the street no one will steal and grab it because the Apple silicone makes it look like an Android so it is safe ;)

Used the silicone on the 5C for 3 years and it held up good, just some wear on the thin outer edge front parts and you could see the hard plastic frame underneath in a couple small places, but still good.

Just about every YouTube video you see on the Apple silicone case talks about how the bottom part of the case rips where it's open to expose the bottom for charging dock etc. I think it also comes down to how you treat it.

Last edited:

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Got a slickwraps skin (and I love it!) + spigen liquid crystal clear case
16e85fed7a7021faff81a77bd45bf3e7.jpg
d5cc72d0bf7d4161f1939fe8ca885637.jpg

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I love those Spigen clear with the kickstand!!! I am hunting one down now. I found them on eBay for around $22//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/749a3468fecd66511700dc02d7dc0614.jpg

Ultra Hybrid S

Not bad, I bought them separately though.
Kickstand have a tendency to lose that spring opening, thingy rather fast and can become loose (happened in a matter of days, with the two units I bought) They still work, but have to be careful every time I open it.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Not bad, I bought them separately though.
Kickstand have a tendency to lose that spring opening, thingy rather fast and can become loose (happened in a matter of days, with the two units I bought) They still work, but have to be careful every time I open it.

Hmm so maybe it was ok that that I got the Air Prism instead, I had a tough choice to make :p

That kickstand looks cool as a designer logo or something. I don't know if I would ever use it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR