Which apple/tech podcasts do you listen to?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity, which apple or tech podcasts do you listen to on average?

For me, I listen to imore, macbreak weekly, mac cast, accidental tech podcast, the talk show with John gruber, Mac geek gab, apple context machine, and I also listen to windows weekly, this week in google, android central podcast all about android, this is only a test, and I listen to amplitude, but lately I'm finding dalrymple to come across more and more like a apple shill the more I listen to him. He's like a pro apple, bearded paul thurott. But at least thurrot can be critical of Microsoft.

Anyway, what do you listen too?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used to listen to the iMore Show live each time, but as of late, it's viewing time doesn't fit my schedule so I watch it on occasion after the fact. I don't listen to the other podcasts like I used to. I simply don't have the time anymore.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
re:

I used to listen to the iMore Show live each time, but as of late, it's viewing time doesn't fit my schedule so I watch it on occasion after the fact. I don't listen to the other podcasts like I used to. I simply don't have the time anymore.

Myboroblem is I have too much time, lol. I think I probably shouldn't cut down on how many I listen to.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

About the only one I watch/listen to regularly is MacBreak Weekly. I may catch TWiT if I remember and have the time - I love it when Patrick Norton, Molly Wood or John C Dvorak are guests.

I used to watch a lot of daily/weekly podcasts, including Buzz Out Loud (Molly Wood, Tom Merritt, Brian Tang), Tech News Today (Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane), Tekzilla (Patrick Norton, Veronica Belmont) and a local show called The Data Doctors. Sadly, BOL is gone, TNT might as well be - Mike Elgan is boring and a waste of bandwitdh. Tekzilla has undergone so many changes it’s nto worth my time any more, and the Data Doctors had virtually disappeared.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
re:

About the only one I watch/listen to regularly is MacBreak Weekly. I may catch TWiT if I remember and have the time - I love it when Patrick Norton, Molly Wood or John C Dvorak are guests.

I used to watch a lot of daily/weekly podcasts, including Buzz Out Loud (Molly Wood, Tom Merritt, Brian Tang), Tech News Today (Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane), Tekzilla (Patrick Norton, Veronica Belmont) and a local show called The Data Doctors. Sadly, BOL is gone, TNT might as well be - Mike Elgan is boring and a waste of bandwitdh. Tekzilla has undergone so many changes it’s nto worth my time any more, and the Data Doctors had virtually disappeared.

My issue with devorak is that he seems like a giant conspiracy nut. Like, he will literaly go out of his way to think of some hidden agenda or conspiracy with something. Just makes him look like a old kook. He's on the list of tech pundits that I think rarely offer anything of value in their work.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

My issue with devorak is that he seems like a giant conspiracy nut. Like, he will literaly go out of his way to think of some hidden agenda or conspiracy with something. Just makes him look like a old kook. He's on the list of tech pundits that I think rarely offer anything of value in their work.

Dvorak can be "out there", but I think his curmudgeonly way is humorous. I remember reading his columns in PC Mag many years ago.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
re:

Idownloadblog and the prompt (while it was still running). I have quite a few subscribed, but not much time to listen to them. Recently tried daring fireball, but each podcast is actually quite long at 2 hours, and I miss the banter of Jeff and mike of IDB.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
re:

IMore, Maccast, Android Central, and a few gaming casts are about as close as I come anymore. I got burned out on the Twit stuff. Leo just seems to annoy me lately , and Sarah was just intolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re:

One more podcast I always listen to: Talk is Jericho. I know it isn't a tech podcast but you can't ignore the wit and pop culture from the guy.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
re:

wow I'm quite the slacker....I don't listen to any. The few instances where I have listened I find my mind wandering....did I unplug the iron....where did I put my checkbook....do my ankles look fat in these shoes....

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
re:

I listen at night to help me fall asleep. It helps me take my mind off everything that makes my mind race at night.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

I haven't yet gotten into podcasts. I'm going to try some suggested here.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR