Where is iDisk app?

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i was just thinking that myself this AM, i do remember something during the keynote regarding that app...

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Wow i thought i was the only one looking for this, where the heck is it ? Oh than again its a Apple app so they want us to all get hyped up for it first lol

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
QuickOffice or QuickSheet has a link in them to get back to your iDisk. Is that what you are looking for?:confused:

AirSharing Pro also access your iDisk.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
no i thought we were going to get a idisk app from apple so you can view whats on your idisk but i was hoping to remote back up as well .

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
no i thought we were going to get a idisk app from apple so you can view whats on your idisk but i was hoping to remote back up as well .

Well there is no iDisk app but all of the above mentioned apps, as well as others, allow you to view/download/upload all of your iDisk folders/files/pictures. All folders appear just as they do on your iDisk.

Sadly though there is no remote back up yet.:(

gary_gnu

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I've also been looking for it since 3.0 came out. I found it today - it's keeping Jimmy Hoffa company as he plays "Duke Nukem Forever."

jkeith133

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
QuickOffice or QuickSheet has a link in them to get back to your iDisk. Is that what you are looking for?:confused:

AirSharing Pro also access your iDisk.

If you're really in need of something to access your iDisk until Apple releases the official app, I would go with one of the above mentioned, they all work great and are really helpful.