Where do I find a screen protector iPhone 4?

RawisTheGameHhH

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
The guy at Apple said they pulled all screen protectors a month ago and received nothing for the iPhone 4? Any help or suggestions. Thanks!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I put an Invisible Shield full body front and back actually since both are glass. I took my time and it looks really good. I am well pleased with it. I feel much better about not scratching it. I got mine at Best Buy, they had a ton of them in stock! Now just waiting on my black bumper to arrive since no one locally had those in stock.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased a Clear-coat cover, hopefully will have it soon. I have a Invisible Shield on my 3GS and am not fond of it. Its pretty tacky, even after 7 months of having it on. It did do its job and protect the display from any marks though.

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I would go for the invisible shield. You can google where they sell them but they might have them at best buy and from what I've herd they have it for the front and the back glass so you would probably just need a bumper for the stainless steel!

RawisTheGameHhH

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased a Clear-coat cover, hopefully will have it soon. I have a Invisible Shield on my 3GS and am not fond of it. Its pretty tacky, even after 7 months of having it on. It did do its job and protect the display from any marks though.

can you link me; I am not a fan of the shield either

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
After receiving my iPhone 4 yesterday, I stopped by a Best Buy location on the way home. They had several cases and screen protectors available for sale - including anti-glare, privacy glass and full (front and back) protectors available.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I bought a Zagg InvisibleShield for my iPhone 4. Not bothering to mention my very unpleasant purchasing experience, when it finally arrived on Friday, the day after I got my iPhone, I took great care to apply it properly. It actually went on very well, and I even left my phone off for 24 hours to let it dry (I got enough of a fix playing with it on Thursday, plus I was real busy that day anyway). Come Sunday night, both sides are just peeling off by themselves. Mine couldn't stay on for even 3 days.

Bottom line: strongly dis-advise buying from Zagg.

Posted that in another thread. But there's my $0.02

tkao2025

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a body guard for the time being and ordered a Power Crystal Anti Glare for the Iphone4. I had one on my 3Gs. I've used a lot of different screen protectors and felt it's the best out there.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Zagg is definitely not the best protector. Horrible orange peel and a very tacky feel. I had it on my 3GS, while it protected the phone it did not make it a very enjoyable experience.

I got a Clear-coat cover for my iPhone 4 yesterday. There is a tiny hint of orange peel but it does not distort the Retina display at all. Install is super easy and the fit is superb! Its not as smooth as the glass (I don't think that would be possible) but its no where near as tacky as the Zagg covers are. I highly recommend it.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Little advice, if you sign up for zaggs ipad giveaway they will send you a 50% off coupon :) I've done it twice already. You can get one for every week that the contest runs. I got two full body zagg shields for the price of one so far :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest visiting SGPStore at SGPStore.com they do offer (3) excellent choices, one for Antiglare, Crystal Clear and Anti Oleophobic (no oily mess on your screen)