Where do I discuss the iPhone 5C?

Armada

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm Armada. I've been around practically all the Mobile Nations forums (even poor old WebOS Nation) but this is the first time I'll be posting on iMore. I've been participating in Talk Mobile 2013 (though last week I couldn't say much) and I really love every platform. Thought I'd pop in here because I'm probably going to end up on an iPhone for my next upgrade. It just does what I want for a good price. What that is I'll explain later. I want to see if the iPhone 5C might be right for me. Where would be the best forum to ask about that? I'm sure you guys know better than I do.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums first of all and of course like my friends have already said the iPhone 5C forum and would not hurt to visit the iOS 7 forum as well. Best of luck and once again welcome.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community Armada. You'll find a lot of useful info posted in the iPhone 5C forum as well as the new iOS 7 forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and please let us know if you need help with anything.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Just out of sheer curiosity............... what in the world does the title of the thread, "How do I shot iPhone?" mean? That's quite a combination of words.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Just out of sheer curiosity............... what in the world does the title of the thread, "How do I shot iPhone?" mean? That's quite a combination of words.

teehee...

uh i mean Welcome to iMore Armada! i'm BLiNK. but you can call me Cosmic