Where can I trade in my 4S so i can buy the 5?

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I apologize in advance as I imagine this question has been asked and answered.

I had an interesting conversation with a Verizon supervisor. I am not eligible for a discounted upgrade for awhile. However, I was advised that I can switch over to the family plan adding a second line to be used for my ipad. i will lose unlimited data but I dont use much anyway. Bottom line, I would be eligible for a discounted upgrade every year and hence theoreticaly for each new iphone (of course, unless they change this) . This June for the old line and the following year for the ipad line.

The Verizon supervisor showed me that I can trade in the $s for $233 and so there would be a net cost of approximately $70 for the Iphone5. However, he suggested that I sell it elsewhere as i can get much more for the 4S.

Can someone please advise which legitimate sites I can sell the old iphone 4S to without a hassle for a better price.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're a fool if you sell the 4S for less than $350...you can sell it within a few minutes on eBay or Craigslist for $350+ (I sold mine for $425 the other day to a co-worker, but had about 30 emails in my box from the Craigslist ad i put up). Those trade in programs are going to take a very large chunk of profit you'd make with your iPhone, and to be honest, with as little effort as it takes to sell the thing, why a person would want to take a $100 hit for a few minutes of effort is beyond me.

Reactions: ECGcrackberry

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I saw where ebay was doing a buy back and offering 400 for a 64gb att iphone. Not too bad because no ebay fees, free shipping. But they could ding you on "damage."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods