Where can I download the latest iOS version for my iPad Air?

spellman1989

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Ok for the past week I have been trying to update my Ipad air. It has ios 7.0.4 on it right now. Every time I try to update it I always get different errors. Most of the time I get error 3914 other times I will get 3004 or it will just time out and not complete the update. I have tried doing it by wifi, itunes and even the shift+ restore. I read in a different forum that restoring to 7.0.4 may fix things but I can't find any ios 7's anywhere online to download. Does anyone know where I can download the files via torrent or is direct download the only option?:confused:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Ok for the past week I have been trying to update my Ipad air. It has ios 7.0.4 on it right now. Every time I try to update it I always get different errors. Most of the time I get error 3914 other times I will get 3004 or it will just time out and not complete the update. I have tried doing it by wifi, itunes and even the shift+ restore. I read in a different forum that restoring to 7.0.4 may fix things but I can't find any ios 7's anywhere online to download. Does anyone know where I can download the files via torrent or is direct download the only option?:confused:

You can download the latest iOS version for your iPad via the following link.

iClarified - iPad - Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From

If push comes to shove, put your device in DFU mode and then restore it via iTunes either via the download you'll get from the above link or via Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox