Where can i buy iphone 5 in New York

claandrade

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I?m in New York City this week and i cant find iphone 5, i have tried to buy at apple?s 5th avenue and at best buy 5th too.
Does anyone know where can i find and buy a iphone 5 full retai price in New York city this week?
Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hit up the Apple store online at 10 pm tonight and you'll see what's in stock and for pickup tomorrow at the Apple store. My daughter got hers there that way last week.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Try your local carrier store, Target, Bestbuy, and Walmart as well . You might get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

claandrade

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
But at 10pm i can find full retail price ($649) or just with some contract ($199)?
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Hit up the Apple store online at 10 pm tonight and you'll see what's in stock and for pickup tomorrow at the Apple store. My daughter got hers there that way last week.

But at 10pm i can find full retail price ($649) or just with some contract ($199)?
Thanks

Kraigster

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
.... Good luck with that....

I've been trying the past three nights, at exactly 10 pm, and all 15 stores within driving distance (I'm in Long Island) have no availability each night.

Very frustrating.

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Been Thinking about this with the order wait times we should start a thread where people could
report being able to actually get a phone on the 10pm order or when there seeing stock available & where
Might give us late to the game people some useful info
Just a thought :)

claandrade

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
.... Good luck with that....

I've been trying the past three nights, at exactly 10 pm, and all 15 stores within driving distance (I'm in Long Island) have no availability each night.

Very frustrating.

Online i?m able to buy a full retail price or just with some contract?
thanks

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You can get phone only (retail) or with plan after 10 pm check the pickup option & your able to check apple store stock & reserve a phone

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks

Apple isn't selling off contract iPhone 5's here in the US on their online website or via the app after 10pm. If you need to pay full retail for it you are going to have to keep trying the local stores in your are.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You can get phone only (retail) or with plan after 10 pm check the pickup option & your able to check apple store stock & reserve a phone

Have not seen any option to pay full retail with the app or online. It always checks your upgrade status first and refers me to my carrier if not eligible to upgrade. At least here in the US....

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Thats not my experience I am in the USA & the apple website checked my verizon contract status & only allows me to purchase full retail since I am not elegible for upgrade
then I have the option to order from apple or pickup at store if you click pickup at store it gives you a window to search apple stores in your area, shows weather they have inventory & then you can pick which store to pick up from. If you choose pickup you have 24hrs to do so or the pickup is canceled & your not charged.

I dont know what carrier your with or if a different carrier handles this differently but thats my experience :)

Had numerous conversations with Apple store employees & they all recommend using the web rather than calling the store every day

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^ I am with AT&T and have checked the app and online store a few times and each time this is the message that I get. This stinks because next year I'll have to go through AT&T and not Apple to get the new iPhone.

ra2ubamy.jpg

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Dont know but I suspect you are somehow picking upgrade instead of replace phone
I tried selecting upgrade in the online process & got the same result as you
Again I am on verizon not AT&T
Try calling an Apple store & telling them what is going on, this shouldnt be giving you this
result if you chose replace phone
Best Buy, Radioshack, Target etc are all selling AT&T phones full retail doesnt make sense Apple wouldnt

Just My 2 1/2 cents :)

claandrade

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This is rediculous, i lost 30min on Apple online Store for nothing, really nonthing.
Nothing chance, nothing appears for you buy today and pick up tomorrow.

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Very frustrating.

I feel your pain. I am in Southern CA and have been trying every night at 10pm to find a store with a black Verizon 16 or 32, however have had complete zero luck. :( I am going to keep trying, however it sure does not seem to be looking good.

Faris Sarkis

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Apple Store
Fifth Avenue
767 Fifth Ave.
New York, NY 10153
(212) 336-1440

iPhone 5 is available in limited quantities. Buy it at your favorite Apple Retail Store or choose in-store pickup when you buy online between 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.

claandrade

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I passed the last three nights trying to buy but nothing, I went to best buy and apple store at 5th avenue and nothing too.
And my last attempt was to go to Virizon store and Radioshack and nothing.
All store are the same they show available on stock but nothing on store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen