When will iCloud.com be updated ?

Jesper J

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi
I'm a intensive user of the Notes app on iCloud.com. So does anybody here know when the Notes app on iCloud.com is updated with all the new features from iOS11 ? I'm specially missing the table function.

Thanks in advance

Br JJ

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The features are already there. When you create a new note or edit an existing note there should be extra button icons. On an iPhone the extra keys are right above the keyboard. On an iPad they are on the keyboard itself, top left and top right.

2017-09-26 14.59.02.jpg

2017-09-26 15.00.46.jpg

Jesper J

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi

Yes yes, the functionality appears correctly on my iPad and iPhone but when i log into iCloud.com in a browser a my windows PC (at work) and go to the Notes app it does NOT hold the new functionalities as fx. tables etc.

Do you guys also miss these new functionalities when using the Notes app in a browser ?

Br JJ

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Yes yes, the functionality appears correctly on my iPad and iPhone but when i log into iCloud.com in a browser a my windows PC (at work) and go to the Notes app it does NOT hold the new functionalities as fx. tables etc.

Do you guys also miss these new functionalities when using the Notes app in a browser ?

Br JJ

It shouldn’t be long before Apple updates it to support the latest features of iOS 11.

Jesper J

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi again,

Anyone who knows when iCloud.com notes will be updated to support the new functionalities introduced by iOS11 i.e. tables etc.

Br JJ

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi again,

Anyone who knows when iCloud.com notes will be updated to support the new functionalities introduced by iOS11 i.e. tables etc.

Br JJ

We don't know. iMore is just a volunteer driven community, so we don't get any firsthand info before the public gets it.

Keep checking the website for those new features, and ensure no ad blocking software could be hiding them.