When is the iPhone 6 coming out?

I

iMore Question

When is the new iPhone coming out anyway? Does anyone know?

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think Apple with stick to September/October as in the past.

I noticed yesterday when I was setting up a Genius Bar appointment that my 2 local Apple stores are opening 2 hours early on the weekend of August 1st. I wonder what's happening that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I noticed yesterday when I was setting up a Genius Bar appointment that my 2 local Apple stores are opening 2 hours early on the weekend of August 1st. I wonder what's happening that weekend.

You didn't here? ...I'm making an appearance in St. Louis during the first week of Aug....SMILE:biggrin:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

For inventory? They have to keep their employees honest!

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got to admit when I first saw the title of the thread my immediate response was NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that doesn't help anyone....so a more thoughtful response would be that given past history, I would say somewhere around the middle of September. This is only a guess and not at all to be taken as gospel.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is what I think going to happen :

Sometime in August apple will introduce iphone 6 4.7 and at the same time iOS 8 .

September is time for apple to introduce the iwatch.

Anyway , that's my wild guess.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think we will see the 4.7" in September as usual, with the 5.5" launching at the same time, or either in October at the iPad/Mac event. I don't see it launching any earlier, considering mass production just started for the 4.7" model.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
This is what I think going to happen :

Sometime in August apple will introduce iphone 6 4.7 and at the same time iOS 8 .

September is time for apple to introduce the iwatch.

Anyway , that's my wild guess.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I don't think they will launch the iPhone 6 in August, because they just barely started the mass production of the 4.7" model. They wouldn't have enough for release day if they launched next month.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
But all of the other events for the last 3 generations of iPhone have been in September, so this "rumored" September launch date probably isn't too far from the truth.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Where's the thread where we guessed the release date? It was a few weeks ago. My guess was an announcement Sept. 8th with the release on the 19th. And iOS 8 released on the 17th. I'll stick with that.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73