When is Mophie going to come out w/ a battery case for the iPhone X?

toneil44

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
Their competitors are already out w/ iPhone X battery cases. I have and like the Mophie battery case for the iPhone 6 Plus.

I'm curious that Mophie is losing the Christmas selling season given they are the #1 seller of battery cases.

toneil44

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
I have contacted their Customer Service. All they will tell me is they do not have an iPhone X battery case ready to put on the market yet.

That is why I am posting on this forum to see if anyone can shed some light on this puzzling issue.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I asked them the same question a month ago and got the same reply as the OP. It seems odd that they have a Note 8 case out within 2 months of its launch and nothing at all not even a word on the current iPhones.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I've had battery cases in one form or another with pretty much every phone that I had Android or iPhone. I was willing to sacrifice some protection vs convenience. If I do decide to go with a battery case for the X, one must have to offer maximum protection as well. I do not know it possible without the case being gargantuan.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
They likely won’t. They are pushing their modular option which you can connect an attachment for wireless charging or an attachment battery pack. Multiple purchases.

toneil44

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
They likely won’t. They are pushing their modular option which you can connect an attachment for wireless charging or an attachment battery pack. Multiple purchases.

You know that makes sense. Good for them. I’m not interested. I don’t want to have to buy 2 products to protect the phone and charge the battery when I can get it w/ 1 product: a conventional battery case.

So then other than Mophie what’s the best iPhone X battery case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You know that makes sense. Good for them. I’m not interested. I don’t want to have to buy 2 products to protect the phone and charge the battery when I can get it w/ 1 product: a conventional battery case.

So then other than Mophie what’s the best iPhone X battery case.

I’m not sure, I haven’t looked into battery cases for years. I usually don’t need one.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have contacted their Customer Service. All they will tell me is they do not have an iPhone X battery case ready to put on the market yet.

That is why I am posting on this forum to see if anyone can shed some light on this puzzling issue.

I'm not sure if anyone here can give you more information than what Mophie can. Just guesses. And typically it takes them a while before they release their iPhone Mophie cases.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone here can give you more information than what Mophie can. Just guesses. And typically it takes them a while before they release their iPhone Mophie cases.

I’m hoping for Apple to release a Smart Battery case for the X.
I would love to use it on the X.

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
$100. Too much when you get something with more than double the capacity, for less than $50, that looks similar and feels even nicer in the hand on Amazon. I tried on the Mophie case at Best Buy. Very slippery.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Batteries are complicated things and I’m not sure I’d just trust the lowest priced brand when I know that Mophie has been in this business for a long time.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
$100. Too much when you get something with more than double the capacity, for less than $50, that looks similar and feels even nicer in the hand on Amazon. I tried on the Mophie case at Best Buy. Very slippery.

Can you provide a link?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR