When I see my friends 5S it breaks my heart.

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a minimalist case on my phone, I plan on picking up the 6 whens its released. I'm T-mobile jump program and im kinda paranoid something might happened before September. I want to buy a more protective case but then I don't..... decisions decisions

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Me, too. It breaks my heart to see damaged devices or if people threat their stuff really bad, e.g. throwing the devices on table or putting in on the screen and for picking it up some people press from above along the table, that's really sad

I also asked some friends and people why they do stuff like that and they're like:"it's just a device, it's nothing special like jewelry and not expensive"

For example people always ask me if my phone or tablet is newly bought... And I say no, it's about 3 years old and I didn't even use a case or screen protector and don't have any scratches or similar.

I just don't understand some people... Am I the only one who thinks like that, that you shouldn't harm your device just because it's valuable by itself and because it "works" for you without flaws and without asking for anything except charging it?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

My wife's iPhone looked similar before we got it replaced when she finally smashed it to pieces. Some people just don't care. it bothers me. And I really need a case on my phone, but that doesn't seem to be the need for everyone.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Me, too. It breaks my heart to see damaged devices or if people threat their stuff really bad, e.g. throwing the devices on table or putting in on the screen and for picking it up some people press from above along the table, that's really sad

I also asked some friends and people why they do stuff like that and they're like:"it's just a device, it's nothing special like jewelry and not expensive"

For example people always ask me if my phone or tablet is newly bought... And I say no, it's about 3 years old and I didn't even use a case or screen protector and don't have any scratches or similar.

I just don't understand some people... Am I the only one who thinks like that, that you shouldn't harm your device just because it's valuable by itself and because it "works" for you without flaws and without asking for anything except charging it?

I agree with you. My 9 month 5s is in perfect condition. I've dropped it once, but I had a case so nothing happened to it. My macbook and other products remain in perfect condition. It could be because I worked hard for these items. Some may be spoilt or don't appreciate what they have. Each to there own.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
...Some may be spoilt or don't appreciate what they have...

I think that sums everything up, either they're really just spoilt or they just don't appreciate what they have or what value something has. Nowadays most people see devices as a matter of course and threat them recklessly

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Or.....maybe they got a puppy who's teething?????

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

veritas_vincit

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
That is why is always advisable to protect your device with a cover. Using it naked might be a temptation, but also there is a risk as proven here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox