What's your go to case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
For those who want to protect their investment, what kind of case do you rock on a day-to-day basis? For me that would be the Apple leather case. This was the first case I bought for my 6 Plus. It's not perfect case as the leather would get sticky when my palms were sweaty, but it looks great and it offers minimalistic protection and keeps the phone looking slim. The second case I bought was the Spigen Ultra Hybrid but returned it as I don't really like 3rd party cases. That is my personal preference when it comes to cases. If you rock a case, what's your go to case and why?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
For those who want to protect their investment, what kind of case do you rock on a day-to-day basis? For me that would be the Apple leather case. This was the first case I bought for my 6 Plus. It's not perfect case as the leather would get sticky when my palms were sweaty, but it looks great and it offers minimalistic protection and keeps the phone looking slim. The second case I bought was the Spigen Ultra Hybrid but returned it as I don't really like 3rd party cases. That is my personal preference when it comes to cases. If you rock a case, what's your go to case and why?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Otterbox Symmetry. Good protection.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
And to answer the question depends on what case I'm using at the time. Right now it's the Apple leather case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rblackie