What's your favorite thing about iMore?

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
The IMore site reminds me of how the CrackBerry.Com site used to be. On IMore people help others out without the put downs and criticisms that are now on CrackBerry. When CrackBerry first came out it was a site where members helped out each other and provided knowledge now it's getting more and more a site of people putting down other members. I enjoy the IMore site since I see the professionalism and knowledgeability that brings me back many times a day. Plus I enjoy the articles from Renee and the staff as well as Kevin at CrackBerry

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wish more people used it. There hasn't been anything posted in the iPad Air forum in two days.
If you own one or consiersing one just because of your post count which here means nothing, You can start your own post and ask a question or if there is something you need to know, Ask it, You will get answers and don't stop at iPad Air, There are many forums for everybodies likings.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The members first and foremost and the interaction with friends you have made. Then there are the after parties.... OH excuse me I am thinking of something else!!!!!!:laughing:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If I had to pinpoint one favorite thing it would be the fact that the members here, especially the ones that have been around a long time, don't feel the need to come in here and post articles, blogs, studies, etc. to defend that everyone is using an iPhone. This has become the norm over at the Crackberry forums. They remind me of hockey and soccer fans who always feel the need to prove that their sport is great by throwing out numbers and things of that nature. Always trying to defend their decision of a certain thing being their favorite. Or like people who are from certain places. Ever met someone from New York City? They'll let you know they're from there within 20 seconds and tell you how much the food over there and other things are better. Over here it has gotten much more helpful and has grown without a lot of clutter. Not to say that CB isn't helpful. I was at CB for a long time before jumping to Apple. It has just gotten cluttered at the other sites and iMore seems more organized while maintaining a good rep for being helpful.

I also think iMore takes on the personality of the editor-in-chief here. I like Rene's attitude and demeanor and it translates well here. The same argument could be made for the other sites. Kevin is a self-proclaimed fanboy and shows it. So the members take on that personality. Phil is smart and says some witty things. AC feels the same way. I guess what I'm saying is this place feels more like an office at the beach and the other places feel more Madison Ave. Which is a compliment, by the way. I think each of those guys are great in their own respect for what they do for each site. My hat's off to them.

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It's the members, for sure. I also like the fact that the place always seems like it's buzzing with people and has that active feel that so many other forums don't have.

Members are friendly on here and I really feel like this is a community rather than just an online forum, and I like that.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
for me It is the well mannered community,and well spoken too..Not "CHEAP" comments or "lame" sarcastic remarks or anything like that,I mean it is hard to explain but this community is quite mannered and I mean quite good...And also I love the help from old members,Almost always available for help,more than any other forum,thanks for the likes of iOS gravity,kataran,Just Me'D to name a few (I am extremely sorry don't mind I know I am missing the names of many enthusiasts,it is just their name just came on top of my head so i wrote them) :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW