What's your favorite thing about iMore?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What's your favorite thing about iMore? I'll tell you for me it's the members here. The discussions for the most part are usually productive, whether you're a new member or one who's been around a while. It's a great opportunity to learn something about your device and help others. There's other forums to hang out and meet some great people and have fun. The reviews, how to's, forums, podcasts or even the sale specials. What's your favorite thing about iMore?

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Funnily enough, it seems CrackBerry still has more subscribers and activity than iMore! Ironic since less people are using BlackBerry phones.

Then again, I was always into BlackBerry news and updates. Apple isn't as exciting that way.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The way folks reply to a poster when they want to know how to get past the password protection on the stolen iPhone they now have.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The group of core users that stick around and, for the most part, have each other's back. This community has a lot of really wonky characteristics, and many of them, I feel, degrade the community...but the members are certainly not one of those things. To me, the members are the reason this place is relevant at all...

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
The way that iMore folk help each other out, especially the novice Apple users, who might be flamed on other sites. For the most part, people here seem to respect each other....

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy interacting with all of you here, and also listening to Rene's podcasts. I find he's a great combination of informative and entertaining.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Funnily enough, it seems CrackBerry still has more subscribers and activity than iMore! Ironic since less people are using BlackBerry phones.

Then again, I was always into BlackBerry news and updates. Apple isn't as exciting that way.

I think this phenomenon is the same for most Android Forums. It's because the devices are always needing to be modded. The iPhone, however, really doesn't. So only those who truly enjoy the tinkering will want to.

Also, it's more common for people to complain than to compliment. Since Apple products aren't usually giving consumers reason to complain, there is less feedback.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

A doctoral dissertation could be written and published on the psychological make up CrackBerry posters. CB posters have intertwined their choice of mobile device with their self esteem and have banded together into a "we against the world" cult. Honest criticism of BlackBerry devices from an outsider is met with swift, unrelenting personal attacks from the masses. A BlackBerry user who points out shortcomings in owning a BlackBerry is branded a traitor by the masses. The attitude of superiority because of BlackBerry ownership reigns supreme on CrackBerry. Both amusing and sad.

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Articles are great. Written word all the way, boo podcasts. Forumites seem barely able to string a coherent thought together, and fitting in has been very easy.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
As much as I like the articles and keeping up with apple products it is really chatting with members that is my favorite. This forum is the best of all the mobile nations forums in my opinion. I like to use different phones to see what's out there and just because it's fun. I don't see the criticism here that you see other places. Sure there is some, but not from the regulars on the forum. It's a very comfortable and welcoming forum. It's how it should be.

Sent using Tapatalk