What's your favorite iPhone/iPad game of all time?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Sudoku

I’ve been playing that game almost every single day for a couple of years now. Eternal is the most frustrating because one mistake will cause you to have to play four mistake-free games to make up for it. Still, it’s addicting and relaxing at the same time. Know what I mean?

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been playing that game almost every single day for a couple of years now. Eternal is the most frustrating because one mistake will cause you to have to play four mistake-free games to make up for it. Still, it’s addicting and relaxing at the same time. Know what I mean?
I know exactly what you mean. I play eternal as well and it's the dumb mistakes are frustrating. Very addicting though. It is the only game I have on my phone.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what you mean. I play eternal as well and it's the dumb mistakes are frustrating. Very addicting though. It is the only game I have on my phone.

I’ve installed a few games on my iPhone over the years, but I end up deleting them. I’m not much of a gamer. With that being said, Good Sudoku is typically the only game installed, but currently, I have one other game called “Death Worm”. It’s pretty good, but I rarely play it. It’ll be deleted soon…(laughing).

Anyway, I appreciate the follow-up. Have an awesome rest of your day.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

By the way, I typically stay in the “advanced” zone and this is how many games I’ve played in each section thus far.

Good - 507
Arcade - 501
Eternal - 402

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowSpeedEndos