What's up with iMore lately?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Podcasts are often being canceled - barely any presence from Georgia or Seth on the podcasts... Almost like mutiny amongst the imore ranks... ???

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The participants have other commitments outside of iMore. Family, career & non-iMore projects immediately come to mind. Seth, by the way, is a new dad and those of us with kids know how stressful that first year can be...;)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If you listened to the last podcast, they said Georgia was back from being sick. And yeah Seth is living his family life.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I actually like listening when less people are involved. Rene along with one other person is the way I like it honestly. They have been better than ever in my opinion.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Georgia's schedule changed so she's working mostly from noon to night now, which precludes her being on the podcasts most days. She was on last week, and is still doing ZEN and TECH (which airs later).

Seth had a baby, which is kicking his ass and rightly so. He's still doing Iterate when he can, and he's scheduled for an iMore show in the near future to fume about iTunes 11.

I miss them very much as well. Holidays are especially nutso.

We're going to be changing up the show in the new year, and I think you guys especially will like what we have coming up.