What's the most annoying thing about iOS 7/7.1?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
7.0 we have been there and done that... Some of us have either accepted the changes in iOS as a whole or those who still do not agree with the direction Apple has taken... But those little things that still bug the heck out of us with how the OS handles function or over all design. Which annoys you the most?

I am curious to hear your responses, so let me know!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have no complaints. My battery has always been good. 7.0, now 7.1 runs good. I even like the overall look of the OS, which I wasn't sure about before the release last fall.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The flatness. Flat UI's suck. /deadhorse

It, and other things, has caused me to make my iphone 5 a secondary device for things I can't do on my primary one.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
A little less white would be nice, but, I'll live. Other than that, I'm good now that I can darken blue and red font and they sped up animations.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Not being able to choose "select all" other than when I'm in a trash folder via email.
2. Not being able to delete the subscribed U.S. Calendar that Apple provided with iOS 7.1
3. When I'm in the native Mail app and swipe on an email message in my inbox, Archive, reply, forward, flag, etcetera should be readily available.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Lack of a setting to delete iMessages/texts after a set amount of time or a max number of messages set per conversation. Also the inability to list all attachments in a conversation so you can save or delete them.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
They changed the few things that I didn't like. The slide to answer and slide to power off deny and send message labels that were rectangular.

Ron f

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Most annoying to me is still not being able to zoom out, crop and set background properly, even with the perspective zoom turned off. The next irritating item is the inability of Siri setting up audible reminders based on location.

Sent from my iPad

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wallpaper should have been left the way it was other than that no complaints

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess my needs are really simple, perhaps more so than I'd want to believe. I have absolutely no problems with iOS 7.x. It does everything I need it to just find and annoys me not. Now, I can think of some annoyances I had with Android but this is not the thread or forum for that.

via the tablet

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint is that I have to delete I bunch of stuff on the phone in order to be able to download and install it.

But I'll do it eventually. The. Reinstall.

PS I don't have home internet.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
What? Still? No ability to add an attachment (of any kind - not just a photo) directly from Mail - even if the file you are seeking is in your iCloud.

Sandboxing and Apple neurosis to the point of uselessness.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
What? Still? No ability to add an attachment (of any kind - not just a photo) directly from Mail - even if the file you are seeking is in your iCloud.

Sandboxing and Apple neurosis to the point of uselessness.

What kind of iOS devices do you have?

via the tablet

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77