What's the favorite thing you like about Macs?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
One thing is for sure, Macs do not have the best graphics card horsepower but Mac OS is just so efficient that lesser RAM and lower processor bandwidths just work in the most optimised capacity possible.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Having come from using nothing but Windows powered computers since I was 13 years old and finally getting my first Mac this year, my favorite thing would have to be the virtually slowdown, lag-free using of the Mac.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not into gaming that much any more on the PC, mostly on consoles now.
I only pretty much use Windows for Microsoft Office at work. At home I use the Mac Mini and what I like about it is the lack of Malware and Viruses.
Oh yea, almost forgot continuity with my iP6.

I read somewhere there was a new version of Office coming out for OSX and it is supposed to be as good the Windows version.

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
The seamless integration between my iPhone and MacBook of apps like iPhoto, Messages, Calendar etc...
Also trackpad gestures, not having to install updates on what seamed like a daily basis, and not having to worry about anti virus software.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
They're smooth, reliable, built well, the OS integrates well with my phone and other devices, and peace of mind I get with the great customer service at apple if my laptop does crap out.

kellyjdrummer

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
That it isn't Windows is a good place to start. It took me 12 years of thinking it would get better. Two and a half years into a MacBook Pro. Never looked back. Never will.

Posted using electrons and pixels precisely formulated for the iPad Mini.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
My favorite things are the integration between Mac OS and iOS, reliability, and the ease of use.

For the most part, I've found that Macs just work. (I've lost the desire to tinker with most of my gadgets and, more importantly, I refuse to make the time.)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was a window user for about 20 years prior to our family getting our first 15" MBPr 512gb in April.

No one in our family does anything extensive on the Mac, but each time we do use/need it, it moves so fluently, quick...no hiccups at all. Just certain things I do are a pleasure now, because what used to take normally say 20mins on our Win7 laptop, now is cut down to maybe 10 mins overall. The boot time alone is well worth it !! In seconds your looking at your home screen and it's ready to work without lag in the background because other programs are still booting up.

I hate to be "one of those".....but it just works and it does it so well !!

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

BBDemetria

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
The mag safe connector, that's about it. The aluminum build is nice but I hate how hot/cold it gets, and I would appreciate the slim design more if it wasn't so slippery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR