What's the best note taking iPad app?

lillian0520

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Many people are using their iPad to take notes, no matter for a meeting or a lecture.

Which is the best note taking iPad app?This is an important question for all the people who are still searching for a best note taking app for their iPad. The thing to ask is "Which is the better one to buy." ?Which offers the best tools for the job? ??Which app will update frequently to meet users? need??

Facing so many note taking app in App Store, you may find it hard to decide which one is the most appropriate. About 300,000 people select Wondershare iDraft. There are 6 reasons for you to choose Wondershare iDraft.

(1) Writing like a real pen
The fast you draw, the thinner the line gets, so the thing that you?re drawing is slightly more interesting and more artistic looking. It is absolutely drawing feels like you are using a smooth high-quality pen.

(2) Different color to choose
The Wonderhsare iDraft?s world is colorful. Use different colors to take your notes!

(3) Fix small mistakes easily
The eraser tool has a nice large radius that?s very handy for wiping errors quickly. Undo and redo also come in handy for fixing small mistakes. What?s more, if you are still unsatisfied with your work, just clear all within one second.

(4) Find the right book and right page you want quickly
Wondershare iDraft allows you to name your book and set a coverflow for it, you may choose any picture in your library or just select anyone page in your book. Have a preview for all the pages by moving your finger on the preview button. With these functions, you can find the right book and right page you want through a series of books and pages quickly.

(5) Unlimited books and pages
Create books as many as you can, each with a infinite number of pages.

(6) Share your book with the word
Sending a page or notebook actually saves the ?paper? as a PDF file, which is then emailed. Twitter is also a good share way, use the twitter page in Wondershare iDraft to send your single page to your twitter world! It will automatically add to your twitpic.

azetetic

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Check out Codebook

Codebook is a notebook app for iPad that has some nice organizational properties. You can email notes straight from the app. It's especially suited for people who need to keep their notes secure.

dnorth86#AC

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Evernote!

It may not have a ton of fancy stuff, but Evernote is amazing for me. I'm going paperless this semester at school and I've been doin it via Evernote. It syncs with my Mac and iPhone so its basically perfect.

Josta#IM

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I only got my new iPad two days ago, but I was also looking for a good note taking app (even before I got the iPad). Evernote is fantastic in syncing and general reliability, but the UI and possibilities are fairly limited.

I suggest you try sundry notes. There's a free unlimited use version in the AppStore, but I liked it so much, I eneded up paying for it. It allows you to:
- change font, colour and size
- style of paper used (blank, lined, grid, legal pad)
- record whilst note taking
- search and embed wikipedia and any other websites
- insert pic
- draw/write freehand
- inbuilt calculator and symbols

And finally, you can import/exports files in various ways. Definitely recommend you trying out the free version. (only difference between free version and paid is a watermark on the footer of your notes)

andykeating

May 15, 2010
www.sortshots.com
smartnote is a note-taking and sketch making apps for the ipad. the apps support various functionalities along with note making like it supports audio recording integrated in your notes page also embed a web browser control in your page, provides a great collection of templates and page background.

mszatny

Oct 24, 2000
Visit site
Like so many here I love Evernote for general note taking and clipping. However in meetings (away from my PC) I like to hand-write notes. I want to do this with the iPad and then have the hand-written notes imported into Evernote. I've tried 2 apps for this so far:

FastFinga: Easy enough to use and write notes but maybe lacking more "free-form" drawing capability. It Does have an Export to Evernote feature, but its buggy. Everytime I need to exit FastFinga, open Enernote, close Evernote, Open FastFinga, then Export the note into Evernote. Hopefully, this can get fixed soon.

Penultimate:
Also very easy to use and attractive. seems better at free-form drawing/notes, but its very difficult to write small (as in a real paper notebook). Unfortunately It does NOT have an Export to Evernote feature, but you should be able to email the note to Evernote. I had trouble with this because of my company wireless/security not allowing such emails.

That said, so far I'm using FastFinga and hoping they fix the Export to Evernote issues.

MS

Blodtryck

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I really like Notes Plus and Bamboo Paper to take notes (handwritten, not typed).

Bamboo paper has the prettier design and is free at the moment (until the end of june), downside is that it still lacks a lot of features that I hope will be implemented in the near future.

For typed notes I usually use Evernote or just Pages (though mostly on my MacBook, since it just takes me too long to actually type on the onscreen keyboard. Some lecturers just talk way too fast and I end up with a mess and feel like throwing my iPad through the lecture hall :D)

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I recommended Microsoft one note app is the best Because its to write the text, draw with ink, include pictures, audio, etc.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been using UPAD and it works great. You can type or write on the page and it even had a designated area to write and reduces the size for the page. There is a free version to try, the limitations are it will only allow you to create 5 new documents but the full version was on $4.99. I take notes at church and this works great. I will also use it for business meetings. By the way, it does allow you to draw, change colors and pretty much whatever you can do with a pad of paper (if you have multiple pens and highlighters).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro