What's the best news app?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
whats the best news app

what news app do you use? tried some (flipboard, newsify, app geeky, zite) hate ones with ads.. like it simple and clean

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: whats the best news app

I still use Pulse. The folks at LinkedIn Pulse have been great. I keep all my fave news in one place, my fave tech news in one place and sports as well.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I use Feedly. I also read Reddit news through Alien Blue

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I go to several French and other European online papers bookmark them in a folder. As quick and easy to access as opening an app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I go to several French and other European online papers bookmark them in a folder. As quick and easy to access as opening an app.
I do a few that way too. But most I have in Pulse. That way I can pick the article to view easily.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site

Feedly is one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I use Flipboard when I have time to read. When I'm in a hurry, I use Breaking News (@BreakingNews) on Twitter.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

I use Flipboard when I have time to read. When I'm in a hurry, I use Breaking News (@BreakingNews) on Twitter.

I've never used Twitter and I've always been disappointed by the news apps I've tried. Your post got me to download Twitter and try it out as a news source. I'm gonna give it a go but so far I like it for this purpose!