What's on Netflix?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've been watching tv shows a lot in Netflix and yes they update tv shows which takes an eternity.

If you have Netflix, what are you currently watching? Movies or tv shows it does not matter.

For me, I just finished Sherlock Holmes and gosh I'm waiting for season 3.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

neonworm

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I just watch random TV shows and documentaries on Netflix. Mostly informational stuff like Worst Case Scenario, and stuff about air disasters.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I watch Netflix pretty much every night before bed. I usually watch the movies that I missed in the theaters and horror flicks. Last night I watched Pain & Gain which is a pretty good movie. I also recently finished watching The Tudors which I thought was pretty damn good. I'm tempted to watch Pokemon again to relive childhood :)

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I watch Netflix pretty much every night before bed. I usually watch the movies that I missed in the theaters and horror flicks. Last night I watched Pain & Gain which is a pretty good movie. I also recently finished watching The Tudors which I thought was pretty damn good. I'm tempted to watch Pokemon again to relive childhood :)

I did the same thing you did by reliving my childhood by watching power rangers, the absolute first and original, and my goodness it was cheesy! Lol but it really made me smile to think I used to watch something like that when I was a child.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't know arrow wasn't the show for me. It wasn't fun. That's my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1