What Would You Like To See Integrated Into iCloud Along With IOS 8?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since this can be posted under iCloud also I will just post it here but the bottom line is just like the title, What would you like to see integrated into the phone or the web side for the next Gen iPhone along with IOS 8 and iCloud next Gen also?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like the option to view items that are backed up to iCloud, especially photos, and the ability to manipulate the files. I'd also like the ability to pick and choose specific items that I want backed up and/or restored via iCloud.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe an option for your own local iCloud server that is integrated into time capsule...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Besides what we can login to iCloud now and view I would like to be able to see and manipulate the same as backups that can't be seen. Items included in backups for viewing.

WindingBerry

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I would like the ability to control iCloud email filters rather than it being done for me. Some of the people I do business with can not send email to me at my iCloud address forcing me to have multiple email accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe an option for your own local iCloud server that is integrated into time capsule...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Actually that is a great idea. I'd expand it though as I run my own windows server for my home network that never gets turned off, so i'd like to be able to integrate with that too.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
More control of your daily backup and cellular quick app backup there's things I would like to instantly send to the cloud

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit