What would the iPhone #3 need?

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I understand that. I have a feeling we will see updates like these, it will either be software or a new phone. Maybe even both who knows with apple.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Thats cool. I went from a BB to a iphone back to BB and now I am back to the iphone. Dont plan on swtiching back anytime soon.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I would not be using the phone for business, and most of the complaints that I read about seem to involve business related issues. I think it will fit perfectly into my lifestyle.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
One thing I did like about the BB was the fact all email was push. I dont really get important email any way so its not a big deal.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
No, not even close. I like to use my iPhone "naked". I have a case that I slide my iPhone out of every time I use it. I like it to be slim and sleek in my hands. I'll never buy one of those colored bulky cases.

What case do you use that you slide in to. I have a white case on mine but I would rather use it with out a case I just dont wanna scratch it up to bad.

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
So what would be required for you to shell out another $300 or so for a new iPhone later this year?

Chris

Well 8 gigs is good enough for me,,,, no pda camera can replace my REAL camera,,,, I would hate a slide out keyboard,,,,, I dont want a removable battery,,,,, The form factor is small enough.

I guess it would be nice if they upgraded the 480x320 to 960x640. I heard that spontaneously closing programs are blamed on 128 megs of memory for running programs so bumping this up to 512 would be great. Thats what it would take.

Is the lack of bluetooth stereo a hardware or software issue,,,,,,, if its a hardware issue then add thet to my list.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox