What should I get?!

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
First off, I plan on waiting till WWDC, but I'd like to buy something an Apple TV or Apple Watch

Apple TV:
Pro
-Probably won't have to worry about a new one coming out this year.
-I have a lot of games on iOS
Con
-I have a Chromecast though.

Apple Watch:
Pro
-I like to work out and it'd be a fitness thing.
-I love the way it works
Con
-A new one will come out before the end of the year, but I'm hearing it'll be an (s) version.
-I hear that it's slow.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
If I had to make a choice now it would be the  TV.
I would gues you'll see a newer  Watch before an  TV
Good Luck

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. I have a Chromecast, I'm just really deep in iOS ecosystem and I figured I should hold off on the watch till the second one.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I have a Chromecast, I'm just really deep in iOS ecosystem and I figured I should hold off on the watch till the second one.
with all the announcements for watchOS 3 yesterday, a good deal on a 1st gen would be a solid investment. The issues have pretty much been answered. unless you wanted a thinner one. ;) but if you're broke, saving a couple hundred dollars on a great watch is a nice bonus. Then again the Apple TV is cheaper - just what would you get the most use out of?

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
watchOS 3 looks amazing, but I feel like if I was to buy one, that watch 2 would have GPS in it. (I run)
With the Apple TV and the HomeKit features, I see an Amazon echo product coming and or one that's 4K (I have a 4KTV)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad