What should I buy ? iPad mini 4 64GB vs iPad Air 2 16GB?

I

iMore Question

What should I buy ? Ipad mini 4 64GB vs Ipad Air 2 16GB. Help !

Hi, my name is Bartek. I am from Poland. On Sunday I am going to buy my first iPad but I do not know which one i should buy :(. iPad mini 4 64GB or Air 2 16 GB. I don't have enough money to buy 64 GB Air 2 .
Is the iPad mini very small ? I think that I don't need a lot of space, but lots of people say, that 16 GB iPad isn't you know... My store of word is empty :D .... that iPad with 16 GB isn't enough to use this device.
I want to read www, watch You Tube, play 2/3 simple games.
I am worry about small display. Split view and another iOS 9 news - on small 7,9 display? Is it good ?

Please, help me. And I want to apologize if I made mistake.
Thanks a lot !
Cya !
Oh, and please fast answer !

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: What should I buy ? Ipad mini 4 64GB vs Ipad Air 2 16GB. Help !

If you don't need a lot of memory I would go with the air 2 but if memory is going to be a problem get the mini 4, I love my iPad Air 2 but I have a 64gb. My wife has a 16gb and she said her memory is going pretty fast. This is going to be a decision only you can make at the end because only you know what you need.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: What should I buy ? Ipad mini 4 64GB vs Ipad Air 2 16GB. Help !

Depends on what you want to do. Take a look at your needs, then decide which fits best. 16 is not much for an iPad. If you're not going to collect media items, it might work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77