What screen protector are you using???

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So I want to buy a screen protector but I don't know which would be a good one. Do any of you guys have one on? If so any suggestions? I know there's film protectors and thin glass ones out there. Any advice would be appreciated.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have not used a screen protector since iPhone 4 and have never had an issue !!! Pain to put on and I feel it takes away from the beauty of display. Currently have iPhone 6.

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love the Invisible Shield Glass protector I have on right now. I see what all the fuss is about. It's expensive but worth the money IMO. It's just so smooth and clear.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a zagg glass screen protector & love it. I can't tell it's there & feel better having it. I even bought my dad one an he loves it.

Last edited:

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I use the ZAGG- InvisibleShield. I love it and it comes with Lifetime Warranty. I put it on myself and it did have bubbles for the first day but they went away and now I barely notice it. Bought it from Best Buy.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Damn everyone is using Zagg. They have 3 versions yeah? I'm currently using the power support anti glare ones sold by apple.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Right now I'm using the InvisibleShield glass screen protector. It's a wonderful screen protector. Although I got it on discount due to a friend working at best buy, so i didn't pay the full 50$. I had them install it, and even though they didn't get it 100% on the active area, it's fine, and I have had no problem with it. A screen protector may be unnecessary depending on what you do daily, but it certainly gives me ease of mind.

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, I think I'll be going for a glass protector just can't decide which brand.

Tip: if you install your own protector and have air bubbles, takes a piece of clear scotch tape and put the sticky side of the tape on the inside of the screen protector. This will remove the debree that's sick they're and creating the air bubbles.

i507

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I never used one for my iPhone 5s but it bothered me that it had a lot of tiny scratches on it over time. I think I only had one major scratch on it.

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys, I think I'll be going for a glass protector just can't decide which brand.

Tip: if you install your own protector and have air bubbles, takes a piece of clear scotch tape and put the sticky side of the tape on the inside of the screen protector. This will remove the debree that's sick they're and creating the air bubbles.

Zagg glass is so easy to install. I have put four on with no bubbles. The hardest thing is getting it lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR