What screen protector are you using???

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
How is that one working out for you?

Really good, very minimal space around the edges you can barely notice it with my Spigen Air case. The only place u can really tell theres a screen protector is around the home button. So far no complaints.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 6+

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Media Devil crystal: Amazon.com: MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 6 - (2 x Screen Protectors): Cell Phones & Accessories

Had the glass but didn't like the thickness, only because I thought it looked odd not going to the edge -- the raised edges from my case, the low area, and then the raised area of the glass seemed to bug me for some reason. This was with the Verizon one -- I have a Zagg one in a drawer that I may end up trying next but wanted to hold off until I tried the Media Devil (I have those on my iPad Mini and like it a lot)

So far I'm happy. Still doesn't go to the edge, but since it's more or less flush with the screen, I think I'll like it.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Media Devil crystal: Amazon.com: MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 6 - (2 x Screen Protectors): Cell Phones & Accessories

Had the glass but didn't like the thickness, only because I thought it looked odd not going to the edge -- the raised edges from my case, the low area, and then the raised area of the glass seemed to bug me for some reason. This was with the Verizon one -- I have a Zagg one in a drawer that I may end up trying next but wanted to hold off until I tried the Media Devil (I have those on my iPad Mini and like it a lot)

So far I'm happy. Still doesn't go to the edge, but since it's more or less flush with the screen, I think I'll like it.

Here are two pics. I really like this one!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415104170.673215.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415104191.666114.jpg

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Power Support Anti-glare. Been using Power Support screen protectors since my iPhone 3G.

Same for me... I like how the antiglare kind of "flattens" the look of the screen. I also like that it is static cling (not a wet/sticky application), the cutouts are perfect for the screen sensors and it comes with two protectors.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
So far I haven't found one that properly covers the screen up closer to my case edge. I have a power support antiglare on now and returned the Zagg Glass and Spigen crystal ones unused bec neither fit the screen right. If they don't cover beyond the illuminated screen (or even that much) they're not acceptable.

Going to be tough if not impossible since the iPhone screen curves at the edge. All of the screen protectors I have seen stop near where the curve begins which makes sense as far as applying the protectors and avoiding edges that would stick up

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
It started to lift around the edges and chipped out of nowhere. I haven't dropped my phone so I couldn't figure out where the chip came from.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Doesn't zagg have a warranty on their products? Hopefully you're able to exchange it.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Tech21 Evo Mesh from the Apple Store. :)
That's much better than the orange "bumper" they used in the past. I have one for the 5c but the translucent part is yellowing a bit. Hope they fixed that with the new ones for the. 6 and 6+
Anyway, I like the tech21 products, good choice!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's much better than the orange "bumper" they used in the past. I have one for the 5c but the translucent part is yellowing a bit. Hope they fixed that with the new ones for the. 6 and 6+
Anyway, I like the tech21 products, good choice!

Thanks! This series is exclusive to the Apple Store so you can order online or get one locally if you have one nearby.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My Tech Armor I bought has accumulated a few scratches even with me being very careful putting it in and pulling it out of my pocket. I am glad that I did get it though, without it I would have those 3 scratches on my screen instead. :)

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have an invisible shield full body protector on my iPhone :) I returned every tempered glass I bought because they kept lifting and that looked sooo annoying.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR