What retailers carry Otterbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegoal

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering is there any retailers that sell the Otterbox case for the Iphone? All the ATT stores around me said they are a special order item, and its 50 dollars and they ship it to your house.

However on the internet on Amazon and other online stores they range from 32-34 dollars.

Is there any other stores that will sell it? I'd rather see it in person first, then go online and order the same case for cheaper.

The Apple store, Bestbuy and Walmart don't carry it.

onegoal

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
my local att store has them, but they tend to run out of them quickly.

Amazon and many other online stores have them from 31-34 dollars, and figure about 5 bucks shipping. Hopefully I can find a store that has them just to kick the tires, then order online:D

onegoal

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I called a bunch more ATT stores and none of them have it in stock, they told me because of the price of them they dont sell as well so they would have to special order it. told me the same thing 50 dollars, and tax too.

The guy told me I'm better off just buying the case on Amazon or off the internet because its cheaper.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
ATT tends to be backordered alot because they are such great sellers. You can get the Impact silicone skin from otterbox.com and the defender three piece hard/silicone hybrid case for $49.99. AT&T has the defender but only in all black. Otterbox.com offers all pink, all white, all black, and yellow/black.

My reccomendation is to go through ebay for the otterbox cases. I got my yellow/black defender for $32 shipped.

onegoal

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
ATT tends to be backordered alot because they are such great sellers. You can get the Impact silicone skin from otterbox.com and the defender three piece hard/silicone hybrid case for $49.99. AT&T has the defender but only in all black. Otterbox.com offers all pink, all white, all black, and yellow/black.

My reccomendation is to go through ebay for the otterbox cases. I got my yellow/black defender for $32 shipped.

Yes, the otterbox offical website has more styles to choose from, but no way Im paying 50 plus shipping.

I'll just buy it off Amazon or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro