What reaction did you get when people first saw your 6+?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll never forget my girlfriend reaction when she first saw my iPhone, she said" oh my gosh it's so big"......
It wasn't much of a surprise since i hear those words pretty often lol.....

... My dad asked where my phone went and I told him this is my phone..... He couldn't believe it.
I thought it was a tablet or a Samsung device....
He was thrilled lol.
At work people just kept saying it's too big, they thought it wasn't apple to make such a big device, but I don't rcare.
I'm big pimping with this beast...
My cousin bought a Samsung galaxy s5 a few weeks ago now he is leaning towards the 6+ cause I kept rubbing it into his face lol.
His reaction was " wow"
He loved everything about it, I told him to wait till the iPhone,6 announced, oh well he is missing out
What reaction did y'all get?

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Nobody has noticed mine so far and I've had it a week. Granted, I had a Lumia 1520 (6"screen) before this, so everyone is used to me pulling a behemoth out of my pocket. Of course, after no one notices, I shove it in their face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got this but I'm waiting for the bending quips or them to ask about the bending. My gf told me it was too large when I was looking at them in store. >_> I'll update this later

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Mixed reaction for me. Friends and family are shocked by the size and some are responding with "I would be prefer that size". I'm loving my iphone 6 +.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I kept getting the same response over and over at work. "I hear it's huge. Can I see it???" Very awkward when you aren't quite sure what they are talking about.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
"OMG, is that the new iPhone?" "Is it the BIG one?"

"Wow.. that's big. Can I hold it?" Do you care if I try it out.. in my pocket?" <-- I got this from 3 different male servers at different restaurants. I was so shocked that they actually asked, I couldn't even form an answer. :huh:

"Have you tried to bend it yet?" -- These are the people I just walk away from.

And my personal favorite.. "What's so special about it? Samsung has been doing that for years." :cant-watch:

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
"OMG, is that the new iPhone?" "Is it the BIG one?"

"Wow.. that's big. Can I hold it?" Do you care if I try it out.. in my pocket?" <-- I got this from 3 different male servers at different restaurants. I was so shocked that they actually asked, I couldn't even form an answer. :huh:

"Have you tried to bend it yet?" -- These are the people I just walk away from.

And my personal favorite.. "What's so special about it? Samsung has been doing that for years." :cant-watch:

Lol definitely walk away from them. No one in their right mind would try to bend their new iPhone they just spent upwards 700$ dollars for.

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I've only had mine at work two days so far but I had one person this morning ask if that was the new Note phone.

I just said no and walked away. The person that asked has an Android so I wouldn't expect them to know better.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had a lot of people declare it too big but then pick it up and change their minds. And usually the next comment is "that screen is gorgeous".

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
No one has seemed to notice and I don't mind, as I didn't get it to show it off lol. Funny though, because I'm assuming people just think it's another one of those large Android models. Also, even though this is the biggest screen size jump in Apple's history, or in the history of phone models I believe, I received many comments when I just got my iphone 5. It's probably because people could tell that it's an iPhone and it was the new, larger one. What is also funny is that with the 5, many people said "oh wow the screen is a little bit bigger.....what's the big deal?", and now that it actually is a BIG screen, many people get comments saying it is too big. Ohhhhhh well

dkp23

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Couple people at work saw and wanted to see it, i dont mind them holdnig my phone and messing with it for a minute or so. What i do not want is them toss it up and down from their hand and saying "wow, it is pretty light for being a big phone" So i just take it away from that point on. I dont understand the lack of common sense to not tossing up the phone to check the weight.

I get it, this isn't like a balloon toss, just a slight toss maybe an inch off the hand, but still, it only takes a little toss to drop it for the uncoordinated.

pissed me off, so anybody that wants to see, i say, do not toss it in the air please.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
So far just about everyone that has seen it has said it is way too big for me. One of my friends who has a 4S though was really loving the screen and plans to get one.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who sees mine for the first time is blown away. I'm surprised over a week maybe 10 days after release and a lot of people have yet to see a 6 plus.

TGR1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Couple people at work saw and wanted to see it, i dont mind them holdnig my phone and messing with it for a minute or so. What i do not want is them toss it up and down from their hand and saying "wow, it is pretty light for being a big phone" So i just take it away from that point on. I dont understand the lack of common sense to not tossing up the phone to check the weight.

I get it, this isn't like a balloon toss, just a slight toss maybe an inch off the hand, but still, it only takes a little toss to drop it for the uncoordinated.

pissed me off, so anybody that wants to see, i say, do not toss it in the air please.

Wow, that does seem rude of them.

My sister said that it is getting awkward with all these people at her workplace who she doesn't even know coming up to her asking to see it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Everyone who sees mine for the first time is blown away. I'm surprised over a week maybe 10 days after release and a lot of people have yet to see a 6 plus.

This is true. Every one has said "You managed to get one!? This is the first one I have seen out side of TV ads (or the store)"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh