What new phone to pick....

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
My S8 stuttered and spattered a lot, and I sold it off to get the Note 8. That's smooth and fast. My iPhone 8 plus is much better than the S8 and just a wee bit slower than the Note 8.

With the same processor on board, the X will also be as good if not better.

To the OP, good decision to stick to iPhones. When you have the whole lot from the ecosystem , it makes sense to remain rather than getting something that’s not.

Last edited:

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
OP, if you're already invested in the ecosystem perhaps it might be best to stay... I'm not an X owner, but from looking at it it just seems small in terms of screen real estate.

ad8aa8ccb9e383e9eb4f76af7d061a25.jpg

lgdlman

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello all, new to the forums! Little back story, have had nothing but iPhone since the 3G and I currently own a iPhone 6+, beside my battery basically shot.....it doesn’t hold a charge worth much at all. It’s been perfect.....I’m looking to upgrade soon and am between 2 phones....

First one is the iPhone X, what can I say, it’s an iPhone and I’m sure I wouldn’t be going wrong with it. Only thing I’m worried about is granted the screen is a little taller then my plus, the width is smaller....for people that have an iPhone X that came from a plus size, is it noticable?

My next phone is....I hate to say(LOL) it is an android phone....the Samsung Note 8! I could careless about the customization end of it, but really digging what a powerhouse it is and what it can do including the s-pen! What I really like is the multi-task/split screen things it can do.

The other thing I’m batteling, is my family and all my close friends have iPhones....will it be more of a pain to switch if all of them have iPhones!

For anyone with both phones, or anyone with some good advice, what is my best option?? I’m really looking for guidance.....thanks!

Luke

Go to a retail store, Apple or Best Buy and play with it. It sold me! Won’t let go of the pics, iMessg, ApplePay, loved it for the past month I’ve had it.

wbcolon

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I had an unlocked Note 8 for 46 days that I just sold to fund my X purchase. Beast of a phone, but damn the messaging features were absolutely terrible. I’m not big into customization so I set it how my 7 Plus looked lol. I’ve had every iPhone since the beginning and iOS is just part of me no matter how frustrating it can be sometimes with bugs. I never ever used the S pen for anything. The battery life was ok. I had to go and tweak the screen and stop a lot of the notifications from draining the battery. I can honestly say that the iPhone X is simply an amazing device that I love having as my daily phone.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Given this the 8/8+/X is what you want. They’re all nice. Which will cause you the least amount of remorse?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal