What is your opinion on this headset?

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased an iPhone 6s plus. I am looking for a good quality headset for my device, with some of the important features...

1) The sound quality should be outstanding with good active noise cancellation
2) It should have remote buttons for attending, cancelling the calls, it should be able to control volume and skip the tracks.

So i came across the headset.

Amazon.com: Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Headphone - Black: Electronics

What is your opinion on this headset? Should I go for it?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
You sure about this? some people in this forum criticized this Bose head stating that besides noise reduction, it has nothing.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Can you share some of the silent features of this headset?

It's hands down the best noise cancelling headphones ever. The design is great, 30 hours of battery life, and if the battery dies out it will still play on without noise cancelling.

Blocks out airplane noise and the streets of NYC!

I'm glad I bought this headphone, plus the Triple Black Special Edition looks really nice with my Space Grey Apple devices.

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
It's hands down the best noise cancelling headphones ever. The design is great, 30 hours of battery life, and if the battery dies out it will still play on without noise cancelling.

Blocks out airplane noise and the streets of NYC!

I'm glad I bought this headphone, plus the Triple Black Special Edition looks really nice with my Space Grey Apple devices.

Yes I read the review that it is the best noise cancelling headphones. But noise cancelling isn't everything. Can you tell me how good is the music quality, details, and other amazing features, when it purely comes to listening to the music? :D

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes I read the review that it is the best noise cancelling headphones. But noise cancelling isn't everything. Can you tell me how good is the music quality, details, and other amazing features, when it purely comes to listening to the music? :D

It changes the way you listen to music. You get to purely enjoy your music without any disturbance from your surroundings. Bose always offer a great amount of clarity packed with a good amount of bass and treble.

It's a unique experience.

If you get the Apple version, the incline remote will work as a volume up/down control, pick up and end calls.

The design is very compact, easy to bring around and very light. Wearing it for hours doesn't hurt the ears or give headaches. It comes with a very nice carrying case which includes a AAA battery along with an airplane adaptor.

Check out Jimsreviewroom on Youtube, he made a nice video about the QC25 :)

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
It changes the way you listen to music. You get to purely enjoy your music without any disturbance from your surroundings. Bose always offer a great amount of clarity packed with a good amount of bass and treble.

It's a unique experience.

If you get the Apple version, the incline remote will work as a volume up/down control, pick up and end calls.

The design is very compact, easy to bring around and very light. Wearing it for hours doesn't hurt the ears or give headaches. It comes with a very nice carrying case which includes a AAA battery along with an airplane adaptor.

Check out Jimsreviewroom on Youtube, he made a nice video about the QC25 :)

Thanks bro. You made my day.

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietCom...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2686780

This device has got wired and wireless option. So i presume, that, when you are connected with wire, no battery is consumed?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You sure about this? some people in this forum criticized this Bose head stating that besides noise reduction, it has nothing.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. Can you share some of the silent features of this headset?

Go to a nearby Best Buy store and test out some headphones and then make a decision for which one is best suited for "you". You might find that something totally different that you like best.

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
The Sennheiser are nice headphones. I wouldn't pay a lot more for Bose.

That is the problem. Bose headset is nice, but I have spend a lot of money for this 64GB iPhone 6s plus and spend money like a crazy in COK. So I have to wait for a month or more before purchasing a headset.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Each person is different when it come to headphones. When I bought mine, I was sure I knew what I wanted. Never ended up buying what I thought I was going too. Went to Best Buy and tried just about every set on they had. Saved some money, got what sounded great to me and left happy. Still happy 3 years later. Best suggestion would be go to a store and try them all on. Every person has different hearing and listens to different styles of music. So each person will require a set that best suits their listening needs.

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Each person is different when it come to headphones. When I bought mine, I was sure I knew what I wanted. Never ended up buying what I thought I was going too. Went to Best Buy and tried just about every set on they had. Saved some money, got what sounded great to me and left happy. Still happy 3 years later. Best suggestion would be go to a store and try them all on. Every person has different hearing and listens to different styles of music. So each person will require a set that best suits their listening needs.

Which headset, do you own?

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I own the Sol Republic V10's. I listen to mostly Classic Rock & Reggae. They work really well for me. I am only posting them because you asked. I still advise you to go to a store and try them all. Literally.

You are right. I will go to store and give it a try. That way i will be able to figure out the music quality. The second challenge that i will have to face is reliability of the headset. I am looking for a headset that will last for decades, and i think in this context the dealer will not be much of a help, because he has to sell his product. This is where this forum comes into the picture

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That is the problem. Bose headset is nice, but I have spend a lot of money for this 64GB iPhone 6s plus and spend money like a crazy in COK. So I have to wait for a month or more before purchasing a headset.

I use the Blue Tiger Soundtrax. Less than $100. No noise cancellation. But they sound fine to me. Go with the best you can afford. There's several brands less than $150 that are great.