What is your ONE pet peeve about the Watch?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Probably the biggest issue, which I've only really realized recently, is that I don't have always on display on my S4. I didn't really think I needed it, but was doing something the other day and really wished I had always on display. That one feature is really not worth it for me to jump from a S4 though. Maybe next year or the year after.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Another thing that I wish was different was that the replacement bands weren't so pricey. Yes, I have dozens of bands I've found on Amazon, but I would love to buy more directly from Apple.

Good point Annie. If the bands were just a little more reasonable, I'd buy a bunch more.

My only other gripe is a software complaint. I listen to Audible books on my watch when I run and the sync with the phone is VERY flaky.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Whether you have an original series or the brand new series 5 Watch, what is your ONE pet peeve about it? For me, it's the lack of traditional or classy looking watch faces. Granted, I know the term classy is subjective, but you know what I mean.

This is my Pet Peeve as well!!! I love the California watch face but I need more lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB