What is your October Challenge? Will you Succeed?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
457dfbd89edb9cd2c4110247cef9ba55.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
You recently closed all your rings 18 times in a month. Do it again to win this award.

������*♂️ (That was the shrug emoji. Every web site should support the full range of emoji. If I can type it, it should show.)

Last edited:

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
20221001_144411000_iOS.jpg

This one has me baffled. Unless I'm traveling, I exceed 7.3 miles a day pretty much every day. This one will be super easy, even though I'm traveling a couple of weeks. Maybe Apple is making up for the last few. :cool:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 132119

This one has me baffled. Unless I'm traveling, I exceed 7.3 miles a day pretty much every day. This one will be super easy, even though I'm traveling a couple of weeks. Maybe Apple is making up for the last few. :cool:

I forget to even look at these anymore. My wife and I who do some endurance activities think we get crazy challenges either easy or too much because of how big events impact the data, and possibly our age impacting it. We all share the gripe on no rest day option you have. The product just doesn't seem geared for doing endurance activities as much as nudging more sedentary people.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I forget to even look at these anymore. My wife and I who do some endurance activities think we get crazy challenges either easy or too much because of how big events impact the data, and possibly our age impacting it. We all share the gripe on no rest day option you have. The product just doesn't seem geared for doing endurance activities as much as nudging more sedentary people.

Yes. But I still look (and report them in these threads) more out of curiosity of what will be suggested next more than anything. But, seriously, there was a time when I was averaging 90 minutes and the equivalent of 8 miles of running per day, and to ever suggest that somebody increase that by 10% the next month is a bit dopey. Whatever ML algorithm they use to generate these challenges should be "smart" enough to know when enough is enough.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm. Insert image isn't working for me.

Yes, that has been tricky to do. The same issue exists on both Android Central and Windows Central. A ticket has been filed with Future's Tech Team. In the meantime, you post images via Tapatalk if you have that app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox