What is your favourite TV advert?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The one TV ad that I like is the one featuring Cam Newton talking to a cocky little brat...lol

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
The one TV ad that I like is the one featuring Cam Newton talking to a cocky little brat...lol

Yes...same here. It actually has me warming up to cam. I also like the Blake griffin Kia commercials. Especially the one where he goes in the past and tells himself in younger form to stop wearing jorts.....funny and self depricating

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
BMW's 6-Series Gran Coupe Commercial !
The one with Moby's New Dawn Fades song !
Everytime i see the commercial my minds go to Heat ! (My all time favorite movie)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dare I say the BB10 Superbowl ad? Actually the Samsung ads kinda give me a laugh, I'm not a big fan of their phones, but they sure know how to poke fun at Apple and BlackBerry. I love that one with the "accounting" department and the lady with 2 phones. "Try sending an email on this one, or taking a picture with this one!" ROFL

GGRRAAFT

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Progressive insurance commercial. The lady comes in to find out what Flo gave her husband. He's all whacked out from using the name your price gun. And he thinks he can juggle chainsaws. "Gimme one. I got this." He gets his rhythmic dance on. I chuckle every time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switch TV ON