• iPhone 15 : The iPhone 15 makes up for a disappointing iPhone 14. Here's all the details.
    • iPhone 15 Pro: Going beyond the Dynamic Island, Apple's pro smartphone goes big on gaming.
    • iPhone 15 Pro Max: That periscope camera makes its debut on Apple's most-premium handset.
    • Apple Watch Series 9: With a new chip teased, it proves just an iterative year for Apple's long-standing wearable.
    • Apple Watch Ultra 2: Another modest update for Apple's top-tier rugged wearable sequel.
    • iOS 17: Our favorite new iPhone software improvements, all in one place.
    • watchOS 10: A significant upgrade for Apple's Watch software makes even older Apple Watches feel new again.

What Is Your Favorite Messenging Service?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Of all of the Messaging services or apps to be correct and mainly the ones listed in this Sub- Forum or one you know many people use what is your favorite or do you have more than one?
I myself can get along with iMessage staying with the use of a Native app that works for me I just son't see the need for any other although I know many people who would say they use Tapatalk or Tapatalk Pro. I know that mainly if you are using these type of apps because they use many different forums all in one app but I am looking at PURE messaging so that is why the Native app is gtood for me.

I don't use it for anything other than a one on one conversation as opposed to the forums. I do use iMore's Forum app because it is the only forum I pay attention to so that is my reasoning. How about you?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I do have unlimited text through my provider, but the majority of people I know have iPhones. So 90% of the time it's iMessage and it works the best for me.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use iMessage. Most of the people I communicate with have iPhones. I also have unlimited text so it's not a problem at all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I do have unlimited text through my provider, but the majority of people I know have iPhones. So 90% of the time it's iMessage and it works the best for me.

I use iMessage. Most of the people I communicate with have iPhones. I also have unlimited text so it's not a problem at all.

I am going to have to agree with all of you and I am the same way. I also lean to Native whenever possible as well.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
A good portion of my friends/coworkers have iPhones, so iMessage. Otherwise, txt still works. I don't know anyone who uses google hangouts or whatsapp. My sister in-law uses Line to talk with her friends and family, but can't say that I've ever communicated outside of email with her. I try to stay away from Facebook, so that's out, too. So txt by default unless they're on an iPhone with iMessage enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxWaves