What Is The Number 1 Reason You Bought The 5S?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If there was ONLY 1 reason and not a combination of reasons why you bought the 5S full retail or Upgrade - What was that Number 1 Reason?

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Better camera, better battery life, and have to have the latest. Plus my mother in law needed to upgrade her 4 so she got my old 5 and I got the 5S.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Becoz the gold colour which is new,if there wasnt that colour i wouldnt buy iphone,and now im looking to buy ipad ,love apple product,cant wait to see the next iphone .

efn77

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Wanted the stability of iOS. Used Android phones for a few years and I'm tiring of all the stupid manufacturer skins. I've had the 5S almost a week and I've been very happy with it.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Because it's a new iPhone and I get the upgrade every year and pass my one year old iPhone to my husband.

Lucky for you your husband doesn't mind! Many men are tech geeks and this would not be okay :p. My girlfriend doesn't let me pull this stuff anymore, but then I just drive over to my parents' house and use my mothers upgrade :p

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm an amateur filmmaker/YouTuber so it's nice when I can use my iPhone camera to make videos. The quality has gone up since the 5 so for me it's mostly to get an upgraded camera system where I can also edit my pictures and videos. I can't afford a computer or expensive camera right now so this does just fine. Plus i love Apple products :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR