What is the long narrow cord in the life proof case for?

I

iMore Question

What is the long narrow cord in the life proof case for

It is black narrow tube about 6" long, kind of like rubber, has a brass end that could screw into something or be pushed, the other end is brass and hollow for something to go into

I found it in your brochure a mohpie Juice box adapter for juice pack, helium, air and Plus for iphone 5S , i phone 5, What do I do with it i have a iPhone 6 Plus

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: What is the long narrow cord in the life proof case for

It is black narrow tube about 6" long, kind of like rubber, has a brass end that could screw into something or be pushed, the other end is brass and hollow for something to go into

I found it in your brochure a mohpie Juice box adapter for juice pack, helium, air and Plus for iphone 5S , i phone 5, What do I do with it i have a iPhone 6 Plus

Although I do not have an Life Proof case, I would imagine it is a lanyard to attach to a belt or something of that nature, just in case she drops. I know a number of bike mounts have this option.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

Without a picture to go by I'm guessing that it might be the ear bud adapter???

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

That is the rubber seal that rests in the portion of the front/back of the case that connect together that is supposed to keep water out of it. The case does not function as "waterproof" without it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2