What is the coolest thing you learned your iPhone can do?

Zdrake09

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
last smartphone was a storm 1 and so with my iP4 I am happy that it actually works haha. The phone works and I don't have to stick a piece of paper inside it or anything...amazing

The screenshot feature is a neat feature

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
last smartphone was a storm 1 and so with my iP4 I am happy that it actually works haha. The phone works and I don't have to stick a piece of paper inside it or anything...amazing

The screenshot feature is a neat feature

Haha..... You can also go more than 2 days without "battery pulls" !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddP0530#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I came from a DroidX and loved it so, that I'm still in my 45-day Best Buy window to take back and exchange. So far, I am starting to love my iPhone more. Granted, you can't geek out on the iPhone as much as with a rooted droidx, no matter if it's jailbroken or not. Having said that, that customization can lead to problems in a curiousity killed the cat sorta way. I love the fact that everything works, and works extremely well on the iPhone. I did a battery cycle (drained to less than 20 percent and a full charge) and the battery blows the droid battery away. The browser is better than anything I've seen on droid market, too. The app store, although android is growing, is ridiculous in a great way. Throw in the iPod feature and I think i'm going to be sold for a while on iPhone. Best way to describe it, it just works with all the bells and whistles.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I came from a DroidX and loved it so, that I'm still in my 45-day Best Buy window to take back and exchange. So far, I am starting to love my iPhone more. Granted, you can't geek out on the iPhone as much as with a rooted droidx, no matter if it's jailbroken or not.

That's interesting. I have my Viphone jailbroken for a while now, and I can do most things that I could on my rooted Droid X, Incredible, and Droid.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Quicker way to type numbers or symbols ... tap and hold the .?123 key and slide to the number/symbol you need, release, and it pops it in and returns you to letters!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It works. I swear that is my favorite thing about this phone. I have only had it a week, but I have yet to have an app "force close" or freeze up or not load....you get the point. I have run apps that I ran on my Droid and everyone of them at least runs as good, but most run better.

I also really enjoy having some of my iTunes library on the phone more than I thought I would. I use Pandora and Slacker too, but it's nice to have my music when I want it and in an organized, easy to access form.

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with "it works". I had a BB Storm2 that was a pile of crap. On the plus side, I didn't have to do too many battery pulls....since it did it on it's on every couple days or so.

One cool thing I like about my iP4 is AirPrint. I was very pleased to find out my new HP ColorLaser was AirPrint compatible.

Reactions: cwbcpa

crazy4cell

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

:cool:

the more I use my Iphone the more I love it it works period !

no running around trying to find the avenues to where you want to go or do.

I have to say I have an apple retail store close by so have played with them and even the first time I tried it I was able to navigate to where I wanted to go very easily.

I've never had a ipod before either and I love this feature as at work during lunch time can sit and listen to music and let the days work stuff melt away.

have I said I love my Iphone best thing i've done since getting married along long time ago!

hope you all enjoy it as much as I do

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with "it works". I had a BB Storm2 that was a pile of crap. On the plus side, I didn't have to do too many battery pulls....since it did it on it's on every couple days or so.

One cool thing I like about my iP4 is AirPrint. I was very pleased to find out my new HP ColorLaser was AirPrint compatible.

I forgot about AirPrint. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Last edited:

johntkong

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Haha! I am coming from a Storm, too. World of difference, that's for sure. Still getting used to some things...like lack of profiles, but overall, I love it!:D

Someone wanted to trade their Storm 1 (with additional money) for my iPhone 4. Ha! I couldn't laugh at them fast and loud enough.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had the iPhone since 2/7 and I definitely miss my blackberry. The keyboard, the blinking LED and BBM. After having the browser and apps on the iPhone though, I can't go back. I think they're both great phones but the iPhone just does more. I wish blackberry would hurry up and catch up!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
When I found the voicemail in the phone app I was like "Cool!" it works just like a regular answering machine. Simple and basic, i know, but I thought it was very well implemented and it works great!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73