What is the best VR Headset for iPhone?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Good to know because for $30 I was just getting ready to buy the Merge to play with.

Yeah there isn’t any specific “these will work” or “these won’t work” when it comes to the Merge and eyeglasses but I just could not get them to fit together. Then again maybe different users will have different experiences.

DrunkenBoxer

Mar 31, 2018
Visit site
I just realized that I actually have a Legendary Pictures-branded Google Cardboard headset that was just tucked away in a drawer from Comic-Con. Just downloaded the Cardboard VR app and will be trying it out later. Pretty low on comfort, but the price (free) is right!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It might be wise to note here that NOT all glasses are created equal. Last night I was using my Daydream and it was the first time with my new glasses. It was NOT a good fit, BUT my old glasses are fine.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm still tempted to get a Merge.... I only use my glasses for distance, so I'm not sure what would be best! I have two pairs so that might help too!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It might be wise to note here that NOT all glasses are created equal. Last night I was using my Daydream and it was the first time with my new glasses. It was NOT a good fit, BUT my old glasses are fine.

This is true. I have fairly large frames.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I have yet to jump into the world of VR. But thinking about it. It's good to see here what's cool and what's not.

In my opinion it has a lot of potential but tracking eyes movement is the necessary step to make most people don’t feeling sick after a few minutes of use.

I never experienced that dizziness and I’m enjoying but I know more than one that can’t say so.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
New king for me and it works with any phone EVEN a flip phone! That's because it doesn't require a phone!!!!! The Oculus Go! Best 250 (I got the high capacity one) I ever spent!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods