What is the best off line turn by turn gps for iphone?

I

iMore Question

I don't get great cell service where I live so having a turn by turn gps that will work off line is imperative.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Road Mate is a little pricey when I find the stock app very reliable.
the OP wanted 'offline' app suggestions due to cellular network reliability reasons... the stock App requires stable network availability... where something like Navigon does not.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I might have to check out Navigon & Road Mate. So far my traveling hasn't taken me anywhere too crazy & Verizon has been extremely reliable but you never know. I definitely want to make sure I have turn by turn if I ever lose signal.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I might have to check out Navigon & Road Mate. So far my traveling hasn't taken me anywhere too crazy & Verizon has been extremely reliable but you never know. I definitely want to make sure I have turn by turn if I ever lose signal.

I'll have to check them out as well. It's comforting knowing that if I do lose signal on my phone or my trucks navigation satellite is lost, I'll have a backup. This has happen before but luckily I have a great sense of direction and was able to find my way. Even though I hadn't been to this area in 10 years and the last time I was a child.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro